: Twin V's in MN

MN CTS-VETT
07-11-05, 11:46 PM
Stealth V and I got together last week for the first documented V owners meeting in Shakopee MN (suburb of the Twin Cities). Took some pictures and then took a cruise along Highway 101. :lildevil: I was quite impressed with the sound of the B&B exhaust (with X pipe) and headers, as were others at the adjacent amusement park (Valleyfair) as we cleaned some residual carbon out of the engines....a very fine evening .... enjoy the pics.

AmesCTS-V
07-11-05, 11:56 PM
I would have driven up for a get together. Let me know next time.

StealthV
07-12-05, 12:35 AM
Since one of us wasn't legally able to drive and at one point I saw 130+ on the speedo, I'd say we maybe had a little too much fun. :thumbsup: :lildevil:

The wife and I are headed to MN on Friday but will have the SSS with snowmobile trailer in tow. We could definitely plan something for later this month or even around Labor Day as I'm up that way on an almost weekly basis now.

AmesCTS-V
07-12-05, 12:43 AM
The wife and I are headed to MN on Friday but will have the SSS with snowmobile trailer in tow. We could definitely plan something for later this month or even around Labor Day as I'm up that way on an almost weekly basis now.
I'll check with the wife, either date should probably work.

WillyIV
07-12-05, 07:06 AM
Post something here when the time comes. I am just up the hill in Chanhassen. 2 months now and I still haven't seen another V on the road!

TNT V
07-12-05, 07:38 AM
I'm in Stillwater....I'd join you, too, for a run. I know some great roads that test the handling of the V.