: New Cadillac Owner

lcubed61
11-07-03, 05:58 PM
I just picked up my first Cadillac, a 2001 Deville DHS in Graphite and I love this car!!!! I spent about three sweeks looking for the right car with the options I wanted and then my dealer ( Heratige Cadillac in Chicago)called and said the car I wanted came in. 25000 miles and perfect. If anyone is thinking about getting a new cadillac in Chicago try Heritage, it was everything that buying a cadillac should be. Great experience. The only thing is that oil they put on everything but I'll clean the car tomorrow anyway :)

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 01:23 PM
I just picked up my first Cadillac, a 2001 Deville DHS in Graphite and I love this car!!!! I spent about three sweeks looking for the right car with the options I wanted and then my dealer ( Heratige Cadillac in Chicago)called and said the car I wanted came in. 25000 miles and perfect. If anyone is thinking about getting a new cadillac in Chicago try Heritage, it was everything that buying a cadillac should be. Great experience. The only thing is that oil they put on everything but I'll clean the car tomorrow anyway :)

WELCOME to the forums :welcome: :welcome:
Glad to see you jumped on board. That sounds like a real Gem you got on your hands. waiting for the day where i can go and get one that nice.