: My first kill...

MadMike
07-11-05, 11:36 PM
getting on the freeway the other night with a bmw z4 ahead of me........stop sign at the top of the ramp and the entrance is into the fast lane. This moron goes down to the end of the ramp and then stops......as i come around the corner and there he is.....thank goodness for big disks..........a quick honk and a look over my shoulder to check for traffic and around we go.......then this old guy decides to go......2nd........3rd.....4th at about 90 he is waaaay back......I had to slow for traffic and here he comes.......stayed on my ass for about 2 miles until i could stick him behind a fourwheel drive truck........Man as soon as he could he whips it into the next lane and pulls up next to me. My son.(15) and i look over as he flips me the bird.........the boy flips it back, I give him the L on the forehead ....loser......the boy thought it was funny as hell as he raced away........all i could do is smile......ahhh:devil: 400HP:thumbsup:

DILLIGAF
07-11-05, 11:41 PM
Good clean father son bonding.Sweet kill,my son has witnessed most of mine also.

sti convert
07-12-05, 12:44 AM
I drive the V, no one to play with...I drive the wife's Murano and they're all over the place. Thinking of dropping the LS6 into the Murano.