: Signature Question



Badass94Cad
02-20-03, 01:05 PM
Why is my sig pic below my posts, and everybody else has their pics in the left column? Did I miss something? I can't figure out how to do that...:(

Cheers,
Jeff

jeff___H
02-20-03, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Badass94Cad
Why is my sig pic below my posts, and everybody else has their pics in the left column? Did I miss something? I can't figure out how to do that...:(

Cheers,
Jeff

Jeff: Signature pic and "avatar" are two separate things.. When you look at your "user cp" screen, you should see an option for an avatar (the pic below your username).

If I remember correctly, you need a minimum of 20 posts before this option is available to you.

Badass94Cad
02-20-03, 01:19 PM
A ha! Thanks! I felt so left out... ;-p

Cheers,
Jeff

Dead Sled
02-20-03, 03:38 PM
what he said

JerseyGirl
02-20-03, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by jeff___H
Jeff: Signature pic and "avatar" are two separate things.. When you look at your "user cp" screen, you should see an option for an avatar (the pic below your username).

If I remember correctly, you need a minimum of 20 posts before this option is available to you.

Only 2 more to go....hehe:banana:

the Sandman
02-20-03, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by JerseyGirl
Only 2 more to go....hehe:banana: Hey JerseyGirl

You gonna use that bouncin' banana as your avatar? :bulging:

Badass94Cad
02-20-03, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by the Sandman
Hey JerseyGirl

You gonna use that bouncin' banana as your avatar? :bulging:

Those bulging eyes are freakin me out, man!:banghead:

kcnewell
02-20-03, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Badass94Cad
Those bulging eyes on dead sled are freakin me out, man!:banghead:


If you're here you're already freaked out! LOL!!:shocked2:

JerseyGirl
02-20-03, 11:56 PM
No I aint gonna use the banana as my avatar...i will find something...:) although i do like the banana.

BeelzeBob
02-21-03, 08:52 AM
"Stealth Snowed In Mode"! Hahahahaha

Badass94Cad
02-21-03, 09:44 AM
I thought someone would appreciate that! :-)
Jeff