: Anyone Selling an EXT???

videojoe
07-11-05, 11:51 AM
Greetings,

I am new to your board and looking for a used 2003 EXT (I prefer Black w/tan leather - but will consider others). I am in Maryland and so travelling the east coast isn't a problem if the price is right (I am a cash buyer). I am looking for a stock model (no fancy wheels) with a sunroof. DVD and Nav are great but I am on a 2005 Avalanche Budget and those thing usually push the price up. I will eventually install an aftermarket LCD and/or DVD NAV system. I assume it's okay to post here as the Classified Section is bone dry...

Also, if anyone has any advice on the 03's vs. ??? please chime in. I understand that the 2002's are different animal inside and most are approaching (or have exceeded) their Warrranty Limits...
Thanks,
Joe
240 353 9233
josephlowery3rd@hotmail.com

smoovlatino
07-24-05, 07:45 PM
Did you find an EXT yet?

02BlkEXT
07-25-05, 12:02 AM
I have an 02 blk ext in great shape. It only has 24,000 miles on it and its barley broken in. I know you said you were lookin for an 03 but this one is so new only 24,000 miles you might want to consider it and it may work better with your budget. if your interested call my cell 610-888-4338. Im in PA

Playdrv4me
07-25-05, 04:26 AM
Hi Joe,

Were you able to sell your Vue? That 02 above seems like a good deal with low miles, however if it were me Id def still go for an 03 or newer, just primarily because of the more modern interior, the xenon lights and the newer GM Radios and dashboard etc... However you might look into a low mileage 02 for price, I still havent seen any 03 EXT's for less than 33 with less than 25000 miles, so a low mileage 02 for less than 30 might be worth sacrificing some of the interior appointments. 02's are not really "first year" vehicles because GM had already been making that body style since 2000 in the Tahoe and Yukon, as well as the 6.0L engine in some of the work trucks. I finally got that Avalanche sold for about 30k sight unseen so I think I did ok on that... the only caveat now is getting my car deal to go through so I can deliver the truck!

02BlkEXT
07-26-05, 11:57 AM
I have HID's on my 02 which I would include. They are top of the line from Xenon Depot not one of those cheesy kits. My truck is mint and like the previous post indicated your not going to find an 03 for less than 33k with under 25,000 miles. well I'm in pa if wanted to check it out if not well I guess I'm stuck driving this terrible Escaldae around with these tiny 22 inch wheels. Poor me... j/k:D Good luck in your search