: Meeting Forum Reminder

AsAkAs
07-11-05, 12:03 PM
Just a quick reminder to everyone in the CTS forum of the Meeting forum at:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73

This section is so all the caddy fiends can get together and talk 'lac or whatever floats yer boat :coolgleam

I'm trying to get a MA,RI,CT Meet going "Rhode Island Interest" it's summertime, great for cruising to a great caddy get together!

See ya on the roads!

AmesCTS-V
07-11-05, 12:13 PM
The link isn't working...

AsAkAs
07-11-05, 12:16 PM
Sorry 'bout that :) Fixed

AmesCTS-V
07-11-05, 12:26 PM
Sorry 'bout that :) Fixed
No problem, thanks for fixing. I haven't ventured out of the V forum much yet, I guess it's about time I check out all the other forums.

AsAkAs
07-11-05, 12:27 PM
Likewise, lol, I never realized how many forums we actually had here! Such a great resource :)

RobertCTS
07-11-05, 12:50 PM
Just a quick reminder to everyone in the CTS forum of the Meeting forum at:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73
See ya on the roads!

Maybe we have to many Forums and don't have the time to visit so many. I think that's why the classifieds are a bust. Most of the info get played out in the model forums.

AsAkAs
07-11-05, 12:53 PM
Perhaps you're right, I know to me it makes more sense to post classifieds in a specific model forum anyway as that is where you'll get the most responses (since it seems many of the members don't leave their specific car model's forum)

AmesCTS-V
07-11-05, 01:18 PM
I would be into the "Lounge" type general stuff, but for me a lot of the threads for other model cars are just white noise type posts because it in no way applies to my car. I started off in the just the V forum and lately have tried to hit the CTS forum.

It's a little strange for me still to hit the new posts and see all of this stuff that isn't about my car; so I usually go right back to the V forum. It's very different coming from the GTO and Silvy SS forums, where everyone has the same model car, all are either new or at most 2 years old, same engines....