: G35 was stubborn

Rikmyster
07-09-05, 01:52 PM
Ok, so I am sitting at a light and this G35 comes up with a loud exhaust and revs it's hamster cage, aka engine. The light changes he takes off first, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT I over take him before I get out of 1st gear and leave him. So, since I am in a residentual/business zone, aka 35 MPH I slow down to semi normal. Every light he challanges me until I got tired and stuck him with a red. I get on the freeway cruising (read GrandPA Herman) at 75mph in 6th in a HIGH CHP Watched zone. He comes up whips around me and flashes his lights. Well, I do have 6 gears so I downshift to 5th and proceed to pass him doing about 130. I slowed again to normal since I am a generous soul and I had already PROVED my masculinity. When I got off the freeway at the light he was there again. I decided I had done enough damage and to let the child go. But he stayed right beside me challanging me. I finally pulled into a service station just to get out of the race. The car pulls in as well.

All I can say is that I am glad that G35 was stubborn and a cute blond with nice equiptment. But, she will never drive my VEE, She is taking me to dinner again tonight.

LV_V
07-09-05, 02:31 PM
All I can say is that I am glad that G35 was stubborn and a cute blond with nice equiptment. But, she will never drive my VEE, She is taking me to dinner again tonight.

Damn, I was hoping this story was going to end in a fist fight :want:

BUT, I do have to admit, I would rather have the blonde than a fist fight :bonkers:

moldowan
07-09-05, 03:51 PM
is she your wife or girlfriend????:)

-moldy

Flyboy
07-09-05, 06:14 PM
That was f*%#king cool......is it true???:devil:

Florian
07-09-05, 06:27 PM
shoulda punched her in the tw*t..... unless you knew her of course....

F

crowan
07-09-05, 06:57 PM
"Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought this would happen to me but....."

The only way this kill story could get better is if she has a horny twin sister!:sneaky:

CR

Dave's V
07-10-05, 12:10 AM
Did you forget to tell us about what happened when you woke up? Just kidding!! Nice story!

PneuBird
07-10-05, 03:57 AM
Now that's the way to "Beat your Cubes"!!!! :histeric:

DrivingAmericanNow
07-10-05, 07:46 PM
Sounds like she likes getting spanked. Keep us informed :D .

Rikmyster
07-10-05, 10:04 PM
Well, I had dinner again with her last night.

I did let her shift, but I didn't let her drive.

akm2k5
07-10-05, 10:06 PM
any pics of her yet?

Koooop
07-10-05, 10:23 PM
Well, I had dinner again with her last night.

I did let her shift, but I didn't let her drive.

Does she know how to work a Stick??? :yup:

mj23
07-11-05, 02:55 AM
cmon post some pics of her

Kadonny
07-11-05, 09:16 AM
I refuse to believe this story until we see pics of her in the car she was driving.

Koooop
07-11-05, 12:54 PM
My wife told me some Dude at Ralphs was hitting on her in the parking lot when she was getting out of my V, it turned out to be Rikmyster...

07-11-05, 02:59 PM
Was that the infamous cute blond of yore who'se car was sporting the "If you can beat me you can eat me" bumper sticker? Though the fictional car she was driving varies as the story gets retold in various towns, it is always something a bit heftier than a G35.

Remember, if you fall in love, get married, and have kids, this thread will be searchable forever!

Good story. Now give us the penthouse perv version. No need for it to be true; you are among strangers.....

Rikmyster
07-11-05, 06:25 PM
My wife told me some Dude at Ralphs was hitting on her in the parking lot when she was getting out of my V, it turned out to be Rikmyster...

WIFE? She was young enought to be MY daughter.:coolgleam

Koooop
07-11-05, 07:05 PM
WIFE? She was young enought to be MY daughter.:coolgleam

That explains it...