: OZ CTS-V/R Wheels Response

wildwhl
07-08-05, 02:44 PM
My original email:

"Subject: Serious inquiry - CTS-V/R wheels

Hello there.

As an active member on several of the Cadillac CTS/V forums, I commonly hear requests for the wheels that are used on the CTS-V/R vehicles in the SCCA action.

Any chance they can be purchased direct for street/racing applications?

Thank you in advance for your consideration."

And Today's Response:

Subject: RE: Serious inquiry - CTS-V/R wheels
Date: July 8, 2005 10:41:38 AM PDT

"Unfortunately the wheels offered for race teams are not offered for Aftermarket."

:helpless:

Florian
07-08-05, 03:09 PM
Dammit.

F

Dreamin
07-08-05, 03:32 PM
WW, i'm sure it is possible to get these wheels if someone REALLY wanted to, i.e. thru vendors that supply the race teams, etc.

Question is, how are you going to get 11" front and 12" rears to fit??

wildwhl
07-08-05, 04:48 PM
WW, i'm sure it is possible to get these wheels if someone REALLY wanted to, i.e. thru vendors that supply the race teams, etc.

Question is, how are you going to get 11" front and 12" rears to fit??

I'm not...but I know others were interested.

I have .2" spacers in hand...awaiting my wheels to return from Mr. Vaughn :hmm:

Dreamin
07-08-05, 05:20 PM
Where there is a will there is a way... Pratt Miller may have some used ones they would sell http://www.prattmiller.com/parts.php

Hey "others"... how are you going to get these wheels to fit... inquiring minds want to know?

StealthV
07-08-05, 06:33 PM
I've been on the waiting list for months with Pratt & Miller for used CTS-VR wheels. Pretty much when hell freezes over was what they told me in not so many words.

Dreamin
07-08-05, 06:39 PM
Ahhhhh... the "others" come out of the woodwork...

wildwhl
07-08-05, 06:42 PM
Rick -

Wait a minute...I thought you were jumping ship and changing to StealthZ06 :hitstick:

StealthV
07-08-05, 06:55 PM
No Z06 today; the wife decided she needed a winter AWD machine and bought herself a 'Nox on Thursday which put a dent in the next "gearhead car" fund balance.

wildwhl
07-08-05, 07:01 PM
'Nox as in Equinox?

Glad to see you aren't jumping ship, would hate to have to :brutal: the StealthV brand!

urbanski
07-08-05, 07:24 PM
'Nox as in Equinox?

Glad to see you aren't jumping ship, would hate to have to :brutal: the StealthV brand!
indeed

seanr56
07-08-05, 07:26 PM
:banghead: :tsucks: :farting:

wildwhl
07-08-05, 07:35 PM
seanr56 -

:wtf: you again :canttalk:

trukk
07-09-05, 11:51 PM
Where there is a will there is a way... Pratt Miller may have some used ones they would sell http://www.prattmiller.com/parts.php

Hey "others"... how are you going to get these wheels to fit... inquiring minds want to know?

I've sent a few mails to P&M, just to see if they have anything 'lying' around. No response :(

-Chris