: Went to Track wendsday

V-seriesTech
07-08-05, 07:40 AM
YO. As some of you know, I just picked up a 2000 white HARDTOP or FRC six speed corvette this past 4th weekend in North CArolina. Since then, i've been driving it,...and well. First day back in town, I lowered it...second day, I put an LS6 intake manifold on it,...third day,..I put Z06 Titanium Mufflers on it. Z51 suspension, HUD,...etc etc(mint condition)

I went to the track on EMT's...

1st pass of the highway 13.1 @ 109.63 2.1 60'
2nd pass 1 hour and 20 minute cool down,..13.001@111.77mph 2.1 60'
3rd and final pass 18minute cool down 13.032 @ 99mph(missed fourth gear, of all gears to miss:hmm: ) 2.0 60' .

I would have gone twelves if I wouldn't have missed a freakin' gear...needless to say,...i'm more then happy. I have headers to go on this week or next(long tubes) and that would be followed by a tune. Then I need to grab a VARARAM and grab a few more MPH in the quarter.

( on that same day I raced a SRT4 neon,...door to door, I started pulling on him as soon as I hit 4th. I also raced a badass Lightning, beat him)

My ride home from the track was described as my passenger,...as a video game.

Also, on a speed note,...i've taken the car to 170mph in 5th , @ 5500 rpm,...which it has another 500 rpm to go in 5th.

dannystang
07-08-05, 09:24 AM
Tight work Jamie.

V-seriesTech
07-08-05, 09:27 AM
Tight work Jamie.

Thanks dawg...I was wanting 12's after the first run...I was happy but, pissed at the end of the night. 160mph on the way home cured that.:D

Flyboy
07-08-05, 10:04 AM
Jamie.....if you were "straight".....you mighta' got in the 12's:drinker

Just kiddin'.......sounds like a nice car. Next time im in F-L-A, I'll call you and come see it.

V-seriesTech
07-08-05, 10:34 AM

Just kiddin'.......sounds like a nice car. Next time im in F-L-A, I'll call you and come see it.

:rant2: whore

C'mon down anytime man,...I know a good girl to introduce you to,...unless you've already met danny :rolleyes2

Give me a shout man,...i've been a little too busy lately to keep in touch...

Rikmyster
07-08-05, 09:45 PM

He should know how to handle a "STICK" better than he does.