: Tower Shops Tonight!!!

V-seriesTech
07-08-05, 07:30 AM
Yo fella's. As you South Florida boys know,...tower shops is happening tonight, it should be fun. A few of my buddies and I are gonna go. All are welcome to go,...it should be good. We'll be in the center car show section, a few rows behind the actual swap meet, actually, the last row, next to the hedges. I'll be in a white fixed roof coupe corvette(hardtop), next to a few camaro's and mustangs,...possibly some sloooooow V's.:lildevil:

Give me a PM, email, whatever.

Danny, give me a shout dude,...my phone is weird.

dannystang
07-08-05, 09:23 AM
Shut up your gay.

:)

Its rainy I am staying home and making sweet tender love.

Theres a Hurricane coming!

V-seriesTech
07-08-05, 09:28 AM
Shut up your gay.

:)

Its rainy I am staying home and making sweet tender love.

Theres a Hurricane coming!

:D Which one is it tonight?...the lefty or righty?:eek: call me little pecker

dannystang
07-08-05, 10:43 AM
I left myself open to that one.

V-seriesTech
07-08-05, 10:45 AM
I left myself open to that one.

Kinda like your legs, last night. Bubba came right in, EH'? tramp:D
(gotcha again)

dannystang
07-08-05, 12:59 PM
I knew that was going to follow...

Flyboy
07-08-05, 05:17 PM
:devil: Who's bringin the KY???? Danny or Jamie:wtf:

V-seriesTech
07-08-05, 05:52 PM
:devil: Who's bringin the KY???? Danny or Jamie:wtf:

:eek: nasty...

ta206
07-08-05, 07:33 PM
Considering there's a category 4 hurricane 100 miles away, it looks like nobody is bringing anything, including their V's. I'm certainly not taking mine out of the garage. Maybe next Friday would be better...

SoFlaV
07-08-05, 09:21 PM
Roomie and I drove by with the V and GTO...didn't see much except all the Lexus IS300 owners and a few Acuras. Maybe next weekend, though that's forecast for more stinkin T-storms too...

Damn hurricane season. Sheesh!

lawfive
07-09-05, 03:17 AM
Wussies. Good thing you don't have earthquakes there; they might muss your hair...

V-seriesTech
07-09-05, 01:02 PM
Well I was there last night. Watched the weather channel...and watched the last band wave(for a while) pass over at around 9pm.....towers was fine..about 100 cars. I was parked next to my friend nick in his 383 vortech supercharged Camaro. Belive it or not, people were trying to set up races with my car. Funny stuff. I was like..."now?!" although in alot of spots it was dry. Towers lasted about a couple of hours, then I left.

Ended up at a buddies house,..had older women takeing off their panties...awesome

Florian
07-09-05, 06:43 PM
were they checking their diapers? the only reason theyd have em off around ya. :bouncy: :bouncy: :D :drinker

F

V-seriesTech
07-11-05, 07:54 AM
were they checking their diapers? the only reason theyd have em off around ya. :bouncy: :bouncy: :D :drinker

F

Lol. Actually, what I ment to say was, they were soo old, I was changeing their diapers... Sounds hot and sexy right?...lmao

Actually fella's,...Jamie did well this weekend,...saw some hot older chicks gettin' wild(very very very rich older women, daddy needs a twin turbo kit for the C5:lildevil: ) ...that was friday,...saturday, my X girlfriend, who I havent seen in, a long time, got herself into shape, and she looked hot,...she came over on saturday,...hooked up with her, drove her home, then I hopped on I-75 and did 140mph in sixth gear all the way home(it was 4:20am) just crusin',....and sunday night, had this gorgeous girl, Jennifer come over, she's dominican, 21, and super sexy,...hooked up with her,....

needless to say,.....J dawg did good. :sneaky: