: same old problems

Stuck
07-06-05, 11:46 PM
Well it has been sometime since I've commented on this forum--but here goes.
I have a early build 2004 SRX V/8 All WHEEL DRIVE that has since purchase 15 months ago cause me nothing but problems. The major problem was and still is the transmission/driveline and the well known " clunk". First off I was told this was normal for a all wheel drive vehicle which I would not accept. Through this forum I was able to prove there was a problem with a reflash of the transmission or what ever supposed to fix same. The reflash was done and while it did help the "clunk" situation it is causing other problems due to the fact the reflash seems to simply keep engine rev's up as vehicle speed is reducing--this means the vehicle does not slow down as it should when you ease off on the gas pedal. In fact at certain slow speeds with your foot off the gas the transmission will shift and the engine RPM will increase which means the vehicle will now increase speed. I think others have experianced this situation and asked to have the reflash reversed ( which is apprently a problem for the dealers ). I also learned that there was a low torque tranfer case available for a fix of the problem however, my dealer claims to know nothing about same even when I gave him part number. GM direct are of no help at least as yet.
Other problems with this vehicle are;
- left front inner door panel had to be replaced as sill section where one rests the elbow
collapsed ( large dent )
-gas struts on rear hatch will not lift door so it has to be pushed up--struts changed but no
improvement.
-seat heater stopped working (drivers) fixed and seems ok
-there is a type of whine/vibration that starts up around 80k per hour--dealer cannot seem to hear or feel this.
-transmission has a shutter during the up- shift at low speeds--again dealer cannot feel this so suggest it is normal.
-check engine light keeps coming on--dealer corrects same untill the next time (don't know what they do to fix same)
-during cold weather the tire pressure monitor reads the pressure is low when it is not--no fix yet
-automatic volume control on radio does not work as speed/noise increases--dealer says it is now fixed but I don't think so.
-on occasion engine will start the die and will not start again unless the gas pedal is held to the floor--dealer does not seem to have a fix for this.
Thart it for now isn't it nice to have a Cadillac.

mack1a
07-07-05, 10:37 AM
My 2WD SRX has a low pitched whine (moan?) that kicks in around 50 MPH and seems to come from the rear end. I am waiting for it to be more pronounced because as it is, the dealer will turn up the radio volume and say they don't hear anything.

Out of curiosity, are the seams between the fron fenders and the front doors as well as the seams between the hood and front fenders straight?

syrob@MSN.COM
07-07-05, 07:33 PM
My 2WD SRX has a low pitched whine (moan?) that kicks in around 50 MPH and seems to come from the rear end. I am waiting for it to be more pronounced because as it is, the dealer will turn up the radio volume and say they don't hear anything...

I have a definite whine at 66 to 74 MPH, I am going to demand a new diff..

SYROB

Stuck
07-08-05, 10:44 PM
To MACK1A well the trick of turning up the radio has not been tried yet so I guess I'll have to wait. In regards to body panel fits that seems to be one thing that is not bad on my unit---maybe however, I should have a closer look ( heaven forbid finding something else wrong).

To SYROB good luck on getting a new differential or what ever is needed. Let us know how you make out unless you are sworn to secrecy by GM.

mack1a
07-09-05, 01:10 PM
STUCK, I keep bringing up the alignment for 2 reasons, the first one is that shoddy does not belong on a real Cadillac. Secondly, mine was so far out of alignment that the cladding on the front passenger door would actually catch on the front fender when the car sat out in the Florida sun.

In a previous posting a member describes how he actually put a dent in the front fender this way and of course Cadillac wanted to stiff him into paying $750 by stating that there was no way that could have happened without an externnal cause. I don't know if he ended up paying or not.

Go to http://www.abetterearth.org/subcategory.php/178.html and read the next to last paragraph about the Trabant. I sometimes feel that the SRX is the Trabant of the Cadillac line. Maybe it is made in the former East Germany instead of Lansing, after all, they did put the gas cap on the German side.

John Caddy
07-20-05, 12:49 AM
I'm not sure I can catalog all my "same old problems", but I'll give it a try - I'm sure I'll leave a few off and have to come back and add to the list - there's just too much to remember...

- Paint: a LOT of swirlmarks (car was delivered in the rain, by the time I got back to the dealer in the sun it was too late to tear up the contract)

- Paint: At least 2 fisheyes when new (from the super quality Lansing plant no less)

- Leak: small trunk behind third row seat got absolutely soaked because of a leak in the rear door seal

- Scratch: Dealer scratched paint while repairing sunroof, had to repaint a section of the A pillar leading to another fisheye

- Outta Gas: Ran out of gas with 41 miles to empty showing on the stupid trip computer - waited over 3 hours for onstar/cadillac customer service to bring me a half gallon of gas and I had to push my srx about 300 yards (naturally, it was in the rain) to the end of an offramp because cadillac doesn't contract with a tow truck company that can perform service on NY state highways

- Stupid trip computer: Odometers keep resetting themselves

- Bumper/Hood/Headlight alignment: no two gaps are equal (oh Lansing?)!

- Smoke: Burning smell and puff of smoke from stupid CD changer on at least three ocassions - dealer of course couldn't reproduce - so now my wife refuses to drive it because she's sure it will burst into flames

- Stupid CD changer: Shuffles through the discs at will when car is turned off (probably looking for a song about Lansing quality - guess what, there ain't one)

- Stupid cruise control: (I'm not even going to mention that it's the same stalk mounted version you'd find on a used chevette as opposed to a nice steering wheel mounted unit) once set can not be set again at a higher speed without turning it off and on - this leads to some interesting left-pinkie-finger yoga

- Sunroof from hell: Well over 60 days in the shop on more than 9 occassions and it still rattles and has wind noise.

(I'm also not going to mention the inconveniences of no light under the hood, no light in the glove box, no lighted indicator on the gear shift to let you know if your in 4th of 5th at night, a brake release lever that feels the same and is adjacent to the the hood release lever (that'll piss you off quick on a rainy day), the super-ridiculous efforts required to change foglights, or the wasted button space on the steering wheel that duplicate the mirror buttons for onstar that could be used for climate control or cruise control.)

john d
07-20-05, 10:17 AM
I also learned that there was a low torque tranfer case available for a fix of the problem however, my dealer claims to know nothing about same even when I gave him part number. GM direct are of no help at least as yet.

Stuck - Sure would appreciate your posting that part number if you still have it!
Thanks.

inline6
07-20-05, 02:50 PM
I'm not sure I can catalog all my "same old problems", but I'll give it a try - I'm sure I'll leave a few off and have to come back and add to the list - there's just too much to remember...

- Paint: a LOT of swirlmarks (car was delivered in the rain, by the time I got back to the dealer in the sun it was too late to tear up the contract)

- Paint: At least 2 fisheyes when new (from the super quality Lansing plant no less)

- Leak: small trunk behind third row seat got absolutely soaked because of a leak in the rear door seal

- Scratch: Dealer scratched paint while repairing sunroof, had to repaint a section of the A pillar leading to another fisheye

- Outta Gas: Ran out of gas with 41 miles to empty showing on the stupid trip computer - waited over 3 hours for onstar/cadillac customer service to bring me a half gallon of gas and I had to push my srx about 300 yards (naturally, it was in the rain) to the end of an offramp because cadillac doesn't contract with a tow truck company that can perform service on NY state highways

- Smoke: Burning smell and puff of smoke from stupid CD changer on at least three ocassions - dealer of course couldn't reproduce - so now my wife refuses to drive it because she's sure it will burst into flames

- Stupid CD changer: Shuffles through the discs at will when car is turned off (probably looking for a song about Lansing quality - guess what, there ain't one)

- Stupid cruise control: (I'm not even going to mention that it's the same stalk mounted version you'd find on a used chevette as opposed to a nice steering wheel mounted unit) once set can not be set again at a higher speed without turning it off and on - this leads to some interesting left-pinkie-finger yoga

- Sunroof from hell: Well over 60 days in the shop on more than 9 occassions and it still rattles and has wind noise.

(I'm also not going to mention the inconveniences of no light under the hood, no light in the glove box, no lighted indicator on the gear shift to let you know if your in 4th of 5th at night, a brake release lever that feels the same and is adjacent to the the hood release lever (that'll piss you off quick on a rainy day), the super-ridiculous efforts required to change foglights, or the wasted button space on the steering wheel that duplicate the mirror buttons for onstar that could be used for climate control or cruise control.)

John,

The CD shuffle and trip odometer resets can all be corrected by a radio swap out. There is a TSB on it. We had ours replaced and those issues are gone.

Good luck on the rest

BANK
07-21-05, 01:18 AM
All I can say is don't mess around with John Caddy "I had to push my srx about 300 yards" If the cad dealer won't show him any respect, the rest of us are surely don't have a chance.

DWK
07-21-05, 04:58 AM
I have a definite whine at 66 to 74 MPH, I am going to demand a new diff..

SYROB

Me too! I can't drive it at 70 because it is so irritating.

David

syrob@MSN.COM
07-21-05, 07:29 AM
Me too! I can't drive it at 70 because it is so irritating.

David

YEA.. I go either slower or FASTER, It is gone (I donít hear it at least) by 80 MPH...

Will let you know what I am able to extract from the dealer..

SYROB

syrob@MSN.COM
07-21-05, 07:32 AM
Stuck - Sure would appreciate your posting that part number if you still have it!
Thanks.
Hello,

I think the info is in this text I have from my records, hope the part is still around..

""TSB is #1576962 for the ECM reflash. This will re-condition the engine calibration to keep a little bit of positive torque on the driveline. The clunk is a result of the total lash in the driveline (transmission, transfer case, and prop shafts). The vehicle MUST BE reprogrammed under Document #1576962, labor operation J6354 or K5364. The part number for the ECM software should read 12597805.

However, there's also a hardware change (low-lash transfer case) that also needs to be installed if your SRX was built before a certain date. That date is 5/14/04. Last six digits of theVIN, is it greater or less than 192515?

The transfer case-case needs to be updated to the latest "low-lash" design. They will need to install T-Case part number 24233827, NOT part number 12587968, and NOT part number 12582279. Those last two are the old, "high-lash" design.""

SYROB

BANK
07-21-05, 11:55 PM
What is the TSB # for the ECM of a V-8 RWD, is it the same or different form the AWD? I had no back lash issue in my RWD, but for reasons unclear the dealer did perform a reflash of the ECM. Why?

john d
07-22-05, 02:13 AM
What is the TSB # for the ECM of a V-8 RWD, is it the same or different form the AWD? I had no back lash issue in my RWD, but for reasons unclear the dealer did perform a reflash of the ECM. Why?
Haven't seen a TSB for RWD with excessive lash or a TSB to reflash.
Maybe the dealer is just reflashing every SRX that comes in. Was told be a reliable source that dealers are under orders from Cadillac to reflash all V8 AWD that they can get their hands on. Maybe your dealer misunderstood the directive or as a precaution does em' all. There was a recall for our SRX's for ball joint washers that were made of an inferior metal and would break and fall our causing some steering issues. Wonder if the reduction in power and torque is due to bad metal in the drive train gears. Lots of complaints on this forum about rear/front end gear noise. I suspect it's the transfer case on the AWD's. I guess time will tell as will this forum. Stay tuned.

keeton
07-22-05, 03:49 PM

The paint swirls and fisheyes indicate to me that the car suffered some sort of pre-delivery damage (a lot of cars do) but with a shoddy repair job by the dealer. My paint is flawless.

I agree with you about the body gaps.

The trip odo and CD shuffling are the same issue. As a previous poster mentioned, you need to replace the radio unit. Mine had the same problem and has not reoccurred since the replacement unit was installed.

The cruise control switchgear is indeed shared with other GM models - but it works. I find it easier to use and keep my hands on the steering wheel rather than the dorky in-wheel controls on the DeVille, for example.

miked
07-22-05, 04:35 PM
Re steering wheel button that "duplicates" Onstar mirror buttons. You obviously don't have the NAV package. The steering wheel button is for the voice recognition, and does not duplicate Onstar.

mack1a
07-22-05, 11:50 PM
The cruise control switchgear is indeed shared with other GM models - but it works. I find it easier to use and keep my hands on the steering wheel rather than the dorky in-wheel controls on the DeVille, for example.

Why in the world would you ever need to remove your hands from the steering wheel when you use the DeVille cruise control. As long as you have opposing thumbs it is a breeze to keep your hands on the wheel and use the buttons to tune your speed as you drive.

The SRX V8 not only has the idiot stick it also has a mismatched cruise control module. I will bet that the SRX engineer used the same algorithm for to manipulate the throttle on the V8 as the V6. That used to be a problem befor Cadillac started detuning the V8s so they perform like the V6 but just sound a little better.

keeton
07-23-05, 12:05 AM
Why in the world would you ever need to remove your hands from the steering wheel when you use the DeVille cruise control. As long as you have opposing thumbs it is a breeze to keep your hands on the wheel and use the buttons to tune your speed as you drive.

The DeVille buttons are mounted too low if you keep your hands on the six and nine o'clock position. On the SRX, all it takes is your left finger to do all functions with your hand on the wheel. On the DeVille, you have to move your hands to the lower part of the wheel to work the controls.

The nighttime illumination of the buttons on the DeVille steering wheel are overly bright to the point of distraction. The Buick Park Avenue uses a similar layout but the illumination is more subtle and effective.

Smokin' SRX
07-23-05, 04:59 PM

WOW! What a lemon! We love ours! Have had only the tiniest problems on this great looking SUV! I believe you have a lemon! Trade for a 2006! Narrower door sills I hear!!

Monkey_Boy
07-23-05, 10:23 PM
My 04 SRX has been in the shop 11 times and has had the roof replaced twice. I have a horrible click/noise in my passenger side door that the dealer cannot fix. I also have air noise now from the new roof. I had a leak at 4K and the gas pedal replaced twice. I have also had work done on the rear washer and rear trunk handle. The dealer now treats me like I come in just for free water.
I traded in my Q45 because my brother talked me into buying a GM product. What are my options for getting these problems resolved? Why would GM allow me to fork out 50K and not ensure their dealers fixed my problems?

Does anyone know how to remove the door panel so I can attempt to find the noise? I may take mine to another dealer one more time and give GM a second chance. I tried driving it off a cliff but the wheels fell off!

If I don't get this resolved, I will take it directly to the I infiniti dealer and trade it in and take the loss. I will then make sure that myself and my children never buy a GM product again. :devil:

NewCaddyFan
07-23-05, 11:56 PM
John,

The CD shuffle and trip odometer resets can all be corrected by a radio swap out. There is a TSB on it. We had ours replaced and those issues are gone.

Good luck on the rest

They swaped out mine as well. No further problems.

Kipp
07-24-05, 10:43 PM
They wouldnt swap mine out, said problem was repeating itself. "GM is still working on a fix" ??? My cd is ok but trip and fuel used reset to 0.

keeton
07-24-05, 11:09 PM
They wouldnt swap mine out, said problem was repeating itself. "GM is still working on a fix" ??? My cd is ok but trip and fuel used reset to 0.

Do a search in this forum about the problem. Someone actually posted the TSB #. Give that to your dealer.

Added:
I went ahead and looked it up. View this thread http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32989&highlight=tsb

gottawonder
07-24-05, 11:25 PM
Howabout a PDF of the TSB to take with you?

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/tsb/data/05-08-44-002.pdf

GW

Kipp
07-26-05, 04:10 AM
Thanks u guys......wonder what they will tell me now???

Thats a great site.

ddthe1
07-26-05, 06:30 PM
Would you please explain? I am having a problem with the front passenger door catching on the fender!!!! What kind of alignment is the problem..the people at the Cadillac dealer are as nice as they can be. But I am getting tired of taking the car back. They supposity fixed this problem once..Does it happen when sitting in the sun--how can I explain it to them. The service writer acts like this is the first time he has heard of this problem....Thanks

STUCK, I keep bringing up the alignment for 2 reasons, the first one is that shoddy does not belong on a real Cadillac. Secondly, mine was so far out of alignment that the cladding on the front passenger door would actually catch on the front fender when the car sat out in the Florida sun.

In a previous posting a member describes how he actually put a dent in the front fender this way and of course Cadillac wanted to stiff him into paying $750 by stating that there was no way that could have happened without an externnal cause. I don't know if he ended up paying or not.

Go to http://www.abetterearth.org/subcategory.php/178.html and read the next to last paragraph about the Trabant. I sometimes feel that the SRX is the Trabant of the Cadillac line. Maybe it is made in the former East Germany instead of Lansing, after all, they did put the gas cap on the German side.

gjnockie
07-26-05, 08:12 PM
I too am having noises coming out of my passanger front door panel. Sounds like a chaffing noise, bringing in my 05 V-6 2wd next week to have that hopefully fixed.

The transmission shift lever in my car also creaks whenever you stop and when accelerating from a stop.

I am bringing my car to a different dealer this time beacuse my selling dealer's service dept. stinks!

mack1a
07-28-05, 12:05 PM
Would you please explain? I am having a problem with the front passenger door catching on the fender!!!! What kind of alignment is the problem..the people at the Cadillac dealer are as nice as they can be. But I am getting tired of taking the car back. They supposity fixed this problem once..Does it happen when sitting in the sun--how can I explain it to them. The service writer acts like this is the first time he has heard of this problem....Thanks

In my instance, the passenger door was shifted to the outside of the car and when you opened it the cladding on the bottom of the door just missed the cladding on the bottom of the right fender. When things heated up, the cladding on the door actually caught the cladding on the fender.

As far as alignment. Go look at a quality car and notice how the gaps between the right fender and the hood and the left fender and the hood are the same. Observe how the tops of the fenders align with the hood, observe how the gaps between the front of the hood and the grill or whatever beneath it are the same on both sides, observe how the fenders and front doors have consistent gaps between them, observe how the vertical surfaces of the door and the fender are aligned to each other. Then go look at an early build SRX.

For tha matter they may still have the problem since I am not interested in another SRX I no longer look at them.

Anyway, the dealer put it in a body shop and did the best they could. As it is, my SRX still reminds me of a 1976 Dodge van that I once owned when it comes to body part alignment. NEED I SAY MORE?

This is a shoddily built Cadillac and I have to laugh every time I hear someone brag about the Lansing plant. They might have done something right but I sure don't see it on my early 2004 SRX.

mack1a
08-02-05, 01:30 AM
The DeVille buttons are mounted too low if you keep your hands on the six and nine o'clock position. On the SRX, all it takes is your left finger to do all functions with your hand on the wheel. On the DeVille, you have to move your hands to the lower part of the wheel to work the controls.

The nighttime illumination of the buttons on the DeVille steering wheel are overly bright to the point of distraction. The Buick Park Avenue uses a similar layout but the illumination is more subtle and effective.

I just drove a rental Avalon from Atlanta to Charlston to Tampa. It has steering wheel mounted CC and was a comfortable drive. (too bad it's a liter/litre or so short). I observed that most people don't drive anything like the grandmotherly 3 oclock/9 oclock position while cruising down I-95 at 90 MPH or so. They tend to tighten up and go back to the 2 hand grip when navigating thru cities and drift back to one hand on the armrest or one on the lap grasping the wheel in less than a death grip. I don't need CC when in the death grip phase. But, when in pure cruise mode I don't want to dink with the accelerator and wish the 2 or 3 people who don't have CC would learn how to keep a consistent speed instead of screwing everything up for all the rest.

Seriously, it looked as if about 80 percent of the observed drivers don't have either hand anywhere around the 9 or 10 oclock position. I am sure that if I looked at the drivers positions in metro NY the percentage would go up considerably.

By the way, the Avalon CC was matched up well to the engine, held it's speed consistently and never surged like the V8 SRX. Who knows, maybe the neutering memory flashes will solve that by detuning the V8 to where it matches up to the CC module like a V6.

syrob@MSN.COM
08-04-05, 07:04 AM
Hi,

Quick question mack1a, do you like the way Lexus does the CC, on a stalk from the right side of the steering column. Allows you to change speed by extending the fingers, moving up down, still hands on wheel ? Saves steering wheel buttons for other things...

SYROB

mack1a
08-04-05, 03:30 PM
Hi,

Quick question mack1a, do you like the way Lexus does the CC, on a stalk from the right side of the steering column. Allows you to change speed by extending the fingers, moving up down, still hands on wheel ? Saves steering wheel buttons for other things...

SYROB

Don't know SYROB. Is that the little stalk that looks to be at about the 4 o'clock position on http://www.lexus.com/models/gs/interior.html ? That is about the same place that the Avalon places it except theirs turns with the wheel. see http://www.toyota.com/avalon/interior.html

syrob@MSN.COM
08-04-05, 07:13 PM
Yes !

I find it much easier to use compared to the thing GM gave the SRX..

Flip up and the # of times =# mph increase, down etc...

Yet, rest of hand still on the wheel...

SYROB

mack1a
08-04-05, 10:35 PM
Yes !

I find it much easier to use compared to the thing GM gave the SRX..

Flip up and the # of times =# mph increase, down etc...

Yet, rest of hand still on the wheel...

SYROB

Based upon your reply I would like it far far better than the GM idiot stick. However, overall, I prefer the location shown on my DTS Icon.

I first learned to do the thumb twiddle (set/accelerate/coast) way back when Ford products first went to the steering wheel switches. I really liked the driving hundreds of miles with feet flat on the floor and making all speed changes with my thumb. At least I can still do this with the DTS which is our long trip car. When you drive in the metro area there isn't much use for the CC anyway.

keeton
08-06-05, 12:12 AM
Hi,

SYROB

People gripe about the fact that the SRX shares its cruise control switch with lesser GM products. I have owned three Lexus vehicles and its CC switch is shared with lesser Toyota products but no one complains - well, except for jealous Mercedes owners looking for nits to pick. :yup:

The Toyota/Lexus CC switch position is fine, like the SRX, in that everything can be done with one finger while the hand is still on the wheel. Toyota adds a "cancel" feature where you can disengage the CC without having to hit the brakes but still retains memory so you can resume your setting when desired.

mack1a
08-06-05, 01:37 AM
People gripe about the fact that the SRX shares its cruise control switch with lesser GM products. I have owned three Lexus vehicles and its CC switch is shared with lesser Toyota products but no one complains - well, except for jealous Mercedes owners looking for nits to pick. :yup:

The Toyota/Lexus CC switch position is fine, like the SRX, in that everything can be done with one finger while the hand is still on the wheel. Toyota adds a "cancel" feature where you can disengage the CC without having to hit the brakes but still retains memory so you can resume your setting when desired.

You missed the point. I am referring to the fact that Cadillac has used what I consider to be a great steering wheel CC for years and now they took the CC that could be best remembered for being the glitziest thing about a 1983 4 door Buick Skylark or a 1982 6 Cylinder Cutlass and smacked it on their "cheaper line" of Cadillac. Ironically, some of the low end Chevrolets as well as higher end products like the Tahoe have now gone to a steering wheel mounted CC.

keeton
08-06-05, 12:00 PM
You missed the point. I am referring to the fact that Cadillac has used what I consider to be a great steering wheel CC for years and now they took the CC that could be best remembered for being the glitziest thing about a 1983 4 door Buick Skylark or a 1982 6 Cylinder Cutlass and smacked it on their "cheaper line" of Cadillac. Ironically, some of the low end Chevrolets as well as higher end products like the Tahoe have now gone to a steering wheel mounted CC.

No, I got the point. The CC on the SRX is ergonomically superior despite the design having been used on cheaper vehicles. Perhaps the engineers actually thought about function with those original designs.

My job requires me to travel, so I rent about 40-50 different vehicles a year and I see a quite a variety. The steering wheel CC buttons require different fingers/thumbs to operate as opposed to the single finger control on the SRX (or Toyota/Lexus). This is inferior, but can be tolerated if the buttons are high enough to be within thumbs reach - as it was on the Impala I had this week. The DeVille design puts the buttons too low and was obviously a situation of style over function.

mack1a
08-07-05, 01:39 AM
Do you work in Human Factors?

When I am doing cross country work and using the CC I hold the wheel at the bottom and the DeVille buttons fall perfectly in to place for me. You can operate the in session switch with your thumb and never move your hand. I will admit that adaptive CC would make me think a lot less about this whole issue since you don't have to sit there and dink with the CC every time somebody forces you to change your speed.

John Caddy
08-08-05, 09:12 AM
The CC on the SRX is ergonomically superior despite the design having been used on cheaper vehicles.

I'm laughing out loud - that was a good one - stop, you're making my sides hurt I'm laughing so hard - you should write for Leno!

:banana:

blacksrx
08-10-05, 09:36 AM
My accelerator had to be reprogrammed because my SRX was getting stuck.

john d
08-10-05, 10:27 AM
My accelerator had to be reprogrammed because my SRX was getting stuck.
Would you please expand the description as to what happened?
Stuck in what way?
WOT, part way open, stuck closed?
What was the outside tempeture when it stuck?
What did you do?
Have it towed?
Were parts replaced?
How long was it with the dealer?
Inquiring minds want to know!