: got some better pics of the limo...

sizanjdf
07-06-05, 11:39 PM
I know the black primer makes it look like crap, but gotta get rid of that surface rust....what more could you ask for for 400 bucks...its a 74 with a 472 with 71K miles

shreddedtires
07-07-05, 01:04 PM
Very nice car!!! I almost hesitate to say the word "Potential", but that car has a LOT of it... Potential has cost me a LOT of money in the past, but it looks like you have a BIG project to work on! 472s are gas-guzzlers, getting about 10 mpg if you're lucky, but you have quite a jewel in the rough there. Good luck!

N0DIH
07-07-05, 01:39 PM
What is the extra small seat there in the middle?

Were these cars factory produced or conversions?

sizanjdf
07-07-05, 05:32 PM
thats the jump seat...it is a factory limo and thats how you get the room for 9 passengers its about 2 feet longer than the standard fleetwood was its called a fleetwood 75

Adam
07-07-05, 05:48 PM
id juice the hell out of it! but thats me. ill tell you what, look under your couch seats and all the quarters you find, go out and vacuum the interior on me :D ;) :thumbsup: . hes right though, a lot of potential. what are your plans for it? let us know!

Night Wolf
07-07-05, 06:39 PM
put a '75/'76 nose on it :)

one of the many cars my father/grandfather has is a '71 Fleetwood limo (factory) I should get some pics... it is just like this one minus the rust, they used to use it for weddings and stuff.

davesdeville
07-07-05, 06:59 PM
I agree I like the limo overall but the 74 nose is by far my least favorite. I could really get to appreciating the incredible back seat room one of the Fleetwood 75s have.

Fleet
07-08-05, 12:34 AM
You sure don't see many '74-'76 Fleetwood 75s anymore.

That one is similar to my limo, except mine has the partition window making it a limo and not the 9-passenger sedan which yours is. Mine also has the leather front seat. The 9-passenger sedan is the best bet for owners with long legs- the limo front seat does not go back very far due to the space needed for the partition window and motor.

The Fleetwood '74-'76 75s are quite a bit longer than the Fleetwood Brougham (252.2" compared to 233.7").

sizanjdf
07-08-05, 03:39 PM
I actually bought this car because it didnt have the partition, they have one here at a junkyard that does and I couldnt drive it comfortably because Im to tall. that and I paid 400 for this one and he wants 600 for the one at the junkyard that probably doesnt run.