: Roast those meats Tampa !!!

Stoneage_Caddy
07-06-05, 05:16 PM
Ok time to try another tampa meet ....

Im feeling a BBQ ....

dates open still , sos the activitys , boombotz family (emphasis on famly) and i are wanting another meet and to cook some meat on a grill .....and everyone to watch sir boombotz get smoked on his little chopper by my big bad cag pocket bike ....

DeVillish
07-06-05, 06:37 PM
oh oh i know when! September 06! HA. ok well jk. That sounds great, just wish i could be there. Next september i could be there with my CTS.

Boombotz
07-27-05, 11:39 AM
oh oh i know when! September 06! HA. ok well jk. That sounds great, just wish i could be there. Next september i could be there with my CTS.

It will take forever before we end up getting another one organized. You might just be here in time.

DeVillish
07-27-05, 09:20 PM
haha yeah, we gota have a meeting next time iam in town, though. A few Escalades, a CTS and the Rev's Deville would make a nice pic.

Bob813
07-28-05, 03:50 PM
Hey im new 2 the site but I am and will allways be in the 813 and would love 2 take my cts 2 a meet let me know guys...

Boombotz
07-28-05, 08:25 PM
Hey im new 2 the site but I am and will allways be in the 813 and would love 2 take my cts 2 a meet let me know guys...

We have already had one meet and hopefully will get something organized shortly. Kinda waiting for Stoney on this one. He just got himself a new job and needs to get setteled first. Soon Hopefully Though!!!:p

Stoneage_Caddy
07-28-05, 08:29 PM
im fully settled ...lets come up with a date ...

Boombotz
07-28-05, 08:31 PM
im fully settled ...lets come up with a date ...

Cool... It has to be on a Sat or Sun for us to make it.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-28-05, 08:36 PM
august 7th ?

Boombotz
07-28-05, 08:41 PM
Sounds good to me I'll make sure with the man when he gets home tonight. Now we just have to figure out where. Maybe we would be better with something like the 21st to give everyone time to arrange there schedule and jump on board.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-28-05, 08:57 PM
yah thats a good point ....lets go with the 21rst ....

we need to do a family freindly one ....i wonder if there are any local events going on at about that time ?

Boombotz
07-28-05, 09:13 PM
yah thats a good point ....lets go with the 21rst ....

we need to do a family freindly one ....i wonder if there are any local events going on at about that time ?

Okay so Aug. 21st it is. Now to pick the place. Let me check real quick on bay news 9 and see if they have anything listed for that weekend yet. Otherwise think of like a small beach or something maybe.

Boombotz
07-28-05, 09:17 PM
Nothing on the 21st at all. There is a preseason Buc game at Raymond James Sat night. the 20th

Stoneage_Caddy
07-28-05, 10:15 PM
a cadillac tailgate party ....

Boombotz
07-28-05, 10:27 PM
a cadillac tailgate party ....

Sounds good, We took the Baby last year and she had a ball. The biggest problem would be finding eachother and being able to park. Considering there are people who don't know eachother it could get difficult. We could plan a meeting place for before we go, but that could get a little crazy to.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-29-05, 05:49 PM
thats a good point .....

how bout something at clearwater beach ? we could park over there in that area by johns pass and then go eat at one of the places that is up fromt he pass ont he intercoastal (i forget the name of the place but its awesome)

Boombotz
07-29-05, 11:25 PM
Sounds good, but again are we going to have a problem with the crowded issue. How is that restraunts parking lot? Or do you know of a good place to park over there? We could always do something near the Skyway pulloff to. They have grills and sh**t over there. It really makes no difference to me. We are pretty much good to go anywhere. Pick it and well make it happen. Lets see how many people we get on board to begin with. It doesn't seem that to many people are jumping in on this meet. Then again you haven't put it on your sig yet. Hey where has JSPANO been. I know his son wrecked the car, but I would have thought he would still be around. HMMMM.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 08:56 AM
i still like the idea of the skyway ....i did last time .....why didnt we do it ?

and where has jspano been ? thats werid .....car must be hurt worse than we thought

Boombotz
07-30-05, 09:05 AM
The Skyway Bridge it is on the Aug. 21. Can you put it on my Sig to.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 09:14 AM
ok so what time ?

Boombotz
07-30-05, 09:18 AM
3 pm on the north side rest area.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 09:21 AM
cool , ill give you the signature to put in yours , i cant do it

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 09:25 AM
We shall meet at The Skyway Bridge @ 3 pm on the north side rest area Aug. 21 2005
Click here for more info (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45147)

Boombotz
07-30-05, 09:30 AM
I think I got it

8ball
07-30-05, 05:48 PM
Wish I could make it, maybe next time:thumbsup:

Boombotz
07-30-05, 08:50 PM
Wish I could make it, maybe next time:thumbsup:

When you get back from Iraq let us know and well plan another one. See you then.

8ball
07-31-05, 06:05 AM
When you get back from Iraq let us know and well plan another one. See you then.

Cool:)

NitroCaddy
08-08-05, 10:52 PM
Stoneage_caddy,

Ya want us to bring anything?

Don't laugh at my caddy when I pull in.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-16-05, 06:46 PM
we cancelled the meet for now dude , sorry , just wasnt alot of interest , were going to plan another as soon as playdrive moves down here , nightwolf should also be down by then too so we will def have a meet then ....

Stoneage_Caddy
08-16-05, 06:47 PM
and by the way i never laugh at a caddy ....all i see is potential

Stoneage_Caddy
08-16-05, 06:50 PM
Another side note (damn i keep thinkin of stuff)

the next BIG meet , when playdrive and everyone is down here should be an outdoor event , being that id like to have it later in the year as it cools down ...i work outside all day and i can tell ya ITS HOT OUT THERE....Plus we can get more interest fromt he long distance guys becuse it will be more worth the trip ...

Cadtoberfest anyone ? I think that calls for a seperate thread

untill then id like to have a few meets at that pizza suprema , i have been holding out to eat there so i can go with you all ....

so in this thread lets plan a pizza supremea meet , ill start a new one for cadtoberfest

Boombotz
08-16-05, 08:58 PM
Were good for both. Let us in on the details or plans as more reply. Isn't nice how I always put things in your hands. Your just so good at them.

04SilverEXT
09-13-05, 09:21 PM
yo, saw stoney at ed morse today...if the meets still on for friday at 8 I will be there for sure....let me know guys...I am down for another meet...

Boombotz
09-13-05, 09:51 PM
yo, saw stoney at ed morse today...if the meets still on for friday at 8 I will be there for sure....let me know guys...I am down for another meet...

Mike it is on at 8:15 at pizza suprema at Super Target. Don't forget to bring the bulbs for me. We are also having a Orlando meet.

04SilverEXT
09-13-05, 10:12 PM
what bulbs did you need and I will bring em?

Boombotz
09-13-05, 10:27 PM
what bulbs did you need and I will bring em?

The fog light ones HID's

Stoneage_Caddy
09-13-05, 10:33 PM
bring a set of headlamp bulbs for my 94 deville would ya ?

good to see you made it over ot the cyber side ...

TSXBabe
09-13-05, 10:37 PM
I will be at the meet.. Don;t worry I don;t need any lights.

Stoneage_Caddy
09-13-05, 11:38 PM
kickass ...i was wondering ....this might prove to be a big meet after all ...i beatter tell playdrive