: Best Sedan

mskittrell05
07-06-05, 03:19 PM
I currently have two Escalades...2002 and a 2004..I'm going to be doing alot of driving next year b/w VA and New York and i'm looking at trading the 2002 Lade for a sedan with the most head room and legroom..I'm 6'9 so its tough fitting in alot of sedans..What do you guys recomomend..I like the way the STS, CTS and the 300C look..Lemme know what you guys recomend for something with lots of legroom and headroom

Marc Kessler
07-06-05, 08:04 PM
I'm just wondering how you get comfortable in your Escalades. I'm 6'6" but am also pretty heavy and fit fine in my 2000 Escalade but when I went to buy a 2004 I couldn't find enough legroom. I'm holding out for the redesigned model (2007?) and hope they put the legroom back in. My dealer said he also lost a few other sales for the same reason.

Lade
07-07-05, 10:42 AM
upcoming S class soon to be released....upcoming DTS(or wait for RWD DTS)...STS...the 300 isnt really in the mix IMO...CTS is great but may be too small coming out of the lade as a daily driver...I'm 6'2 and feel a little cramped in it...

mskittrell05
07-07-05, 11:52 AM
Yeah i Use to have a 99 denali and it had alot more room..I guess i have just gotton use to fitting in small areas..i'm 19 and only 230 so i still got some flexibility to move my legs..who knows what will happen next year once they beef me up where i'm playing bball next year and gain some weight..

Brett
07-07-05, 12:02 PM
I currently have two Escalades...2002 and a 2004..I'm going to be doing alot of driving next year b/w VA and New York and i'm looking at trading the 2002 Lade for a sedan with the most head room and legroom..I'm 6'9 so its tough fitting in alot of sedans..What do you guys recomomend..I like the way the STS, CTS and the 300C look..Lemme know what you guys recomend for something with lots of legroom and headroom

Im 6'9" as well. My LS430 is the most comfortable car ive found. The DTS is pretty good to though. Ive never sat in an STS or a 300.

Marc Kessler
07-07-05, 02:25 PM
Yeah i Use to have a 99 denali and it had alot more room..I guess i have just gotton use to fitting in small areas..i'm 19 and only 230 so i still got some flexibility to move my legs..who knows what will happen next year once they beef me up where i'm playing bball next year and gain some weight..
My 2000 Escalade is the indentical body to a '99 Denali. I sat in a Super Duty Ford King Ranch and actually it had more room (esp. headroom) than my Escalade.I really don't like Ford products but may have to go there. Too bad GM may lose me and I'll lose my almost $2000 on my GM Mastercard benefits.