: '94 DeVille Concours North*

amil5927
07-06-05, 12:42 AM
So now that you know what my car is...its my daily, and i have a lil extra 2 spend on it......my question is, what are some base mods i could do that would give my caddy a lil more power..i'm already pretty satisfied with the performance (although nothing compared 2 my 240) but i would like to get some more go out of the v8 beast.... I'm planning on doing a whole Catback exhaust (which ones are the best for my N* engine?) and i would like to venture into maybe supercharging it.......good idea or bad?.... all comments are appreciated

davesdeville
07-06-05, 05:45 AM
Call up XMS and see if they can do a SC for your 94. Since it's an OBDI car they might. Or just nitrous it.

http://www.x-m-s.com

muzizman02
11-05-07, 04:12 PM
So now that you know what my car is...its my daily, and i have a lil extra 2 spend on it......my question is, what are some base mods i could do that would give my caddy a lil more power..i'm already pretty satisfied with the performance (although nothing compared 2 my 240) but i would like to get some more go out of the v8 beast.... I'm planning on doing a whole Catback exhaust (which ones are the best for my N* engine?) and i would like to venture into maybe supercharging it.......good idea or bad?.... all comments are appreciated

if you are driiving a 94 caddy concours w/northstar you must not have put your foot down on the gas pedal,you already have enough power to run a small town. if your car is running right check it out But beware...........

limoguy
11-05-07, 04:50 PM
I have a 98 north*. Im happy with the performance it came with. You can certainly change the exhust & get a AJ tune. How much more power would you really need out of the car?:thepan:

misfit6794
11-05-07, 08:02 PM
The best mod you can do would be to sell it, and then buy something that actually has an aftermarket for it. I suggest a regal gs or grand prix gtp with the supercharged 3.8L. Do a search on the forums, it should kill your dreams of a supercharged northstar.

CHairforce
11-06-07, 10:36 PM
Why SC your Concours? You'll need to fab new CV joints, plumbing would be a pain in your transverse, the PCM would be doable but touchy, on and on and on. Why not just get a dry plate 50 shot and call her good? I roll camaros and mustangs on the highway in my '95 and she's got 171,000. Well, I roll them whenever there's NOT something weird going on under the hood like exploding brake lines, leaking waterpump, leaks on the fuel rail...:annoyed: