: attachments!

AirJigga25
11-06-03, 10:32 AM
I have reached my quota of attachments, how do I remove some? I ain't no mod so someone help me out!!

JJhomer83
11-06-03, 10:39 AM
I have reached my quota of attachments, how do I remove some? I ain't no mod so someone help me out!!

you only get 5 attachments. Try putting pics together in one attachment.

AirJigga25
11-06-03, 11:07 AM
you only get 5 attachments. Try putting pics together in one attachment.

Sal hooked it up for me...its taken care of

however, i couldn't go back and remove my old attachments that i'd posted previously because I had too many. it would be cool if i could manage my old attachments and check which ones i wanted to ditch too.

the Sandman
11-06-03, 11:31 AM
I'm not positive but I believe that when the RC is released it will allow members to manage their own attachments.

AirJigga25
11-06-03, 03:13 PM
I'm not positive but I believe that when the RC is released it will allow members to manage their own attachments.

well lets see if this is fixed...nope its not.

He sandman...can you remove all attachments I've posted that aren't of my car. Such as the ones i have of deion sanders, MJ's AMG...i need more room. thanks man! Actually any mod can do this i think.

AirJigga25
11-06-03, 04:41 PM
well lets see if this is fixed...nope its not.

He sandman...can you remove all attachments I've posted that aren't of my car. Such as the ones i have of deion sanders, MJ's AMG...i need more room. thanks man! Actually any mod can do this i think.

uppin...

the Sandman
11-06-03, 04:45 PM
Done! BTW you had 33 attachments for me to look through... :bonkers:

AirJigga25
11-06-03, 05:00 PM
Done! BTW you had 33 attachments for me to look through... :bonkers:
thank you man....sorry for all the attachments. they were of a very high quality though. and i think most of them were put up before the limit was set.

the Sandman
11-06-03, 05:03 PM
Not a problem..lemme know if you need any more removed. :)