: Wasaga Beach long weekend BASH...

BIG SPENDER
07-04-05, 08:19 PM
Hi Guy's, yes I'm new to this forum and I would like to give two thumbs up!!! I found this forum through a guy I met in Toronto, who started his own club called C.E.O.

Well I met Mike and a few others at the first Annual Wasaga Escalade Bash long weekend. I saw some nice rides and also all the young fine ladies :worship: . I apoligize for not taking any pictures but I hope Mike has. I would like to thank Mike for being an amazing host, he's one guy that will go one step further to accomadate any one, thanks for the burgers and BEER'S.

Mike please let me know when your going to have another Beach BBQ!!! Hope to see more Escalades out next time.

Thanks

N V myCaddy
07-05-05, 12:43 AM
Thank you BIG SPENDER for the great reviews and Iím glad you had a good time. I would like to thank everyone for showing up and support us at this yearís first Annual Wasaga Beach cruise/BBQ get together. Photos from this event will be posted up very soon.
P.S Iím gland you like this forum, pass it on to others.
Mike.

Sta11ion
07-05-05, 09:24 AM
I didnt know about this.

BIG SPENDER
07-05-05, 02:41 PM
Sta11ion,
I was told about this from a shop I go to for performance parts, they told me about the C.E.O. club and the BBQ at Wasaga, this is how I also got to meet Mike and see the work they did on his EXT.
Hope to see you some time.

1knight1
07-26-05, 02:43 AM
I only live 15min from Wasage and I didnt know you guys were coming up here. I didn't know this club existed until I went to the DarkKnights and saw your booth. Next time you guys are up here, I hope to see you guys.

BIG SPENDER
07-26-05, 09:22 AM
Hello 1knight1, sorry we didn't know where you live. I'm sure NVMYcaddy will have another get together up at Wasaga. As for Darknights, i myself could not attend but i guess you met Mike? (nvmycaddy) Mike has one sick ride!!! Hope to see you some day.

thanks

1knight1
07-27-05, 01:37 AM
Big Spender, N V myCADDY
Do you guys think I can find a set of 24" rims with tires for around $4000? The lowest I have found so far is $4900.

BIG SPENDER
07-27-05, 09:47 AM
1knight1, why not try a place that Nvmycaddy sent me to, it's the same place he got all his performance mods done at. 416-747-5728 and i think his name is Joe. See what a set of 24's are going for?

CadillacGrillz
07-27-05, 11:26 AM
hey 1knight over here in texas they have 24's with tires for 3500 im planing to buy some these week only that im gonna get a new caddi already what color do you guys think i should get it

BIG SPENDER
07-27-05, 04:41 PM
Hi CadillacGrillz, the price you were quoted on is it in U.S. dollars? I think 1knight1 prices are in Canadian dollars.

1knight1
07-27-05, 06:54 PM
hey 1knight over here in texas they have 24's with tires for 3500 im planing to buy some these week only that im gonna get a new caddi already what color do you guys think i should get it

Hrmmm, $3500US for 24's, eh? Sounds tempting, but by the time I paid for shipping, duty taxes, covert Canadian dollares to US, and that stupid brokage fee. It probably be the same price getting a set here in Ontario. But thanks you for your help. Oh yea, go for diamond white, so much easier to keep it clean. I love the colour black after a wash, but so hard to keep it like that.

CadillacGrillz
07-27-05, 09:30 PM
Oh i thought you were here in the us hey and i got great new well for me tomorrow im gonna go for some new shoes gonna get the 24's and also some rims for the h2 oh does anyone if theres gonna be a diffrence in the 2006 escalades then the 2005 cuz im gonna wait for the late days in august to buy it or should i take advantage of the deal there having right now problem is there 2005 models :hmm: tuff one but i gues 2006 is always better

blingblingcv
07-28-05, 11:24 PM
What rims are u gettin in 24s for 3500?

CadillacGrillz
07-28-05, 11:34 PM
I already got em there VCT Scarface there not that luxurious but they look nice on da caddy and its has a cool design

1knight1
07-28-05, 11:35 PM
I already got em there VCT Scarface there not that luxurious but they look nice on da caddy and its has a cool design

Post some pic of the new shoes, luv to see how it looks

CadillacGrillz
07-28-05, 11:51 PM
ok but ill post them tomorrow cuz rite now i cant its dark lol i just came back from the street i beat a chevy in racing and i went throught the middle lane then i saw a cop so i just did a u turn to da back streets of the highway and pooor rims i hit a big hole

1knight1
07-28-05, 11:54 PM
DAMN, you just got your new shoes, and you already work them in, eh? I hope you didnt bend or chips the rims