: My Escalade Was Stolen Last Night

pimp-cadi-danny
07-04-05, 03:00 PM
I'm commin out to my car bottom of the 8th inning at dodger stadium.we are lookin for my car....hmmm i know where i parked im very aware of where i leave the lade at.we walked around the area for an hour and saw some cars we had noticed as we parked originally,they were all there but mine.i'm so f**n pissed,yeah yeah i have insurance,it just sucks that some *******(s) took my shit.i just put on my 24's 2 months ago.i just to get this out there for everyone to see.hopefully when i get the insurance money ill get a newer model less miles you know.i wont be beaten.thanks for reading here are pics of her.

RaGzEmCeE
07-04-05, 03:15 PM
go to tujunga ... check the chop shops ..... but damn ud think they have better secuirty at dodger stadium ... that sucks ....

pimp-cadi-danny
07-04-05, 04:02 PM
it was a sold out game they did the fireworks too so there were tons of people

fast66
07-04-05, 04:58 PM
man that sucks to hear. Hopefully you get a better one.

suckit
07-04-05, 06:17 PM
I was at an amusement park last night and decided not to drive because of thinking that would happen. With the wheels and everything, I've been avoiding to park for long hours. Sorry that had to happen for you, hopefully something good will come out of this (newer Lade). How much does your insurance cover, I have 21Century and they only cover up to 3K worth of xtras with the basic 2 way coverage. Are they covering all your extras?

clickart
07-04-05, 11:52 PM
Does normal insurance pay for the wheels too or it just depends on your insurance? I have All state or State Farm....can't remember :(

blingblingcv
07-05-05, 01:28 AM
That really does suck man, I had my lade broken into at giants stadium. And I have state farm they covered my tv and dvd player that was stolen. Good luck man

Lade
07-05-05, 03:36 AM
Thats sucks man...I'm in LA also and have big rims...the only bright side is that the Lade has decent resale/residial value and you can get a new one in a new color with new rims...getting robbed makes you feel quite violated, but its only a car...luckily you were not involved and are still breathing, etc.

wiz357
07-05-05, 04:35 AM
That sucks. My Escalade only got broken into last week and I felt voilated. Good luck.

Sta11ion
07-05-05, 09:23 AM
I was going to put on rims but decided to much heat, best thing to do is just leave it stock.

dnyce617
07-05-05, 12:18 PM
That sucks, hopefully it's deep in Mexico by now and they never find it. There's nothing worse than getting back a stripped car and it not being totalled.

MikeSclade
07-05-05, 01:22 PM
I think I'm leaving mine stock also for that very reason. Seems to attract too much attention. Of course, I still get envious when I see another Escalade on 24's

Sta11ion
07-05-05, 03:19 PM
You can add a deck and do some int stuff, but things that stand out right away are the rims if they see that then they will investigate further.

slk230mb
07-05-05, 06:52 PM
You can add a deck and do some int stuff, but things that stand out right away are the rims if they see that then they will investigate further.

:yeah:

RaGzEmCeE
07-05-05, 08:08 PM
I think I'm leaving mine stock also for that very reason. Seems to attract too much attention. Of course, I still get envious when I see another Escalade on 24's

imho ... its stupid to sacrifice rims on car out of fear ....

pimp-cadi-danny
07-05-05, 08:22 PM
well i found my lade....in east la here are the pics...im still so ****en pissed

D148L0
07-05-05, 08:33 PM
OH, man... that sure sucks. :mad:

fast66
07-05-05, 08:44 PM
oh my god, they took everything. They even took your headlights. Animals with tools man, they should be taken into the street and shot. You should go down to alvarado st and see if your shit is for sale there, or atleast check ebay or something. Someones ass should get kicked for this.

How did they find your car?

pimp-cadi-danny
07-05-05, 09:09 PM
i wish i could have caught them

clickart
07-05-05, 09:27 PM
Now they found your truck, does the insurance pay you to get that truck fixed or get you a new one? I hope they will get you a new one!!!

blingblingcv
07-05-05, 09:49 PM
damn dogg Im sorry to see ya truck like that. It sux so much when people do shit like that. Hopefully they catch the ****ers man. Good luck

Boombotz
07-05-05, 11:06 PM
Sorry to hear about the truck. If thats happens to me, I hope they don't ever find it.

Playdrv4me
07-05-05, 11:36 PM
Damn they even took the Emblem. I wonder why they took the lights, they must have thought they were xenon.

Synergetic
07-06-05, 12:18 AM
Ouch, stripped like a b*tch. Sorry for your loss bro. Hope you find the guys that did it.

Good luck on the new ride. I was fan of your Escalade, very clean.

FLsilverV
07-06-05, 12:26 AM
Sorry to hear but dam with how nice ur shit looks cant blame someone

vietfob714
07-06-05, 01:17 AM
sorry to hear that bro

MikeSclade
07-06-05, 02:11 AM
imho ... its stupid to sacrifice rims on car out of fear ....

Don't know if I'd call it a "sacrifice" not to get rims. That's like going to war, giving up food/water, donating your life savings to charity, etc. Not gettin' rims....not really a sacrifice imho.

Before I spend $5k-$10k on wheels, I'd make a list of pros and cons. Pros - it looks really cool...no arguing that. The list of cons (for me) just got larger with all the theft. It's really not "stupid" to consider pros and cons in a major purchase decision....

Again, sorry to hear the truck got stripped. The people that did are are real POS's. And, for the record I do NOT think it's stupid to put rims on. It's just not for me for a few reasons including theft. And I would NOT call someone stupid for putting them on. Again, they look really cool.

Notice how I said what I had to say without calling anyone names (except the thieves that deserve it)

Peace

suckit
07-06-05, 02:29 AM
Hey, I'll be like everyb od y else mang and say sorry for ya losses. But f#k that, don't let this shiet bring you down. You live and learn, and not at all am I tryin to lecture, but with your next pimp ride you know now not to park in b ig parkin lot for long period of time.

Anyways, hopefully the insurnace cuts you bak some paper, do it even bigger next time... Keep your head up mang!

wiz357
07-06-05, 03:55 AM
I'm sorry man. Do you know if the insurance will total the truck?

jahngga
07-06-05, 04:39 AM
i wish i could have caught them

No shit man! I'd love to catch them haters myself! Sorry this had to happen to you:(

dnyce617
07-06-05, 10:45 AM
Like I said, getting it stolen isn't the hard part, getting it back is. Just keep your head up man, just gotta come back even stronger than before, show em what you're made of.

Kev
07-08-05, 03:32 PM
If you want to customize your ride with all the latest toys, bling and goodies and you have the cash to do it you should, BUT in doing so you should also budget in some tight security measures. I'm not talkin about the average alrm systems, you gotta get creative. Get high tech like a system that notifies you if the vehicle is moved. Make it hard to hotwire, add security circuits to the ignition with secret switches to activate.
If you are willing to spend $5-10k on rims and tires you should also save coin for a system that will help you keep what you got.
Just a few thoughts for the future and those who still have their lades in one peice.

Ralph
07-08-05, 03:38 PM
Aw man!! Those pics broke my heart! Sorry to hear it.

pimp-cadi-danny
07-09-05, 06:01 AM
im so pissed,even though i have reciepts for the wheels and my system and the rest of the performance goods,they told me to look online for "similar" cars
and thats how much i'd be getting :want: such bs.(i have state farm)my ins guy kicks ass the guy at the body shop is tryin to help too.but is just a load of bs dealin with this shit,hurry n pay me so i can move on........oh shit i forgot to mention..... while the lade was being towed to the body shop the driver got into a lil wreck...bumper was hangin off front driver side fender n door was all rashed up my big brakes... :want: x2 ....... :rant2:

fast66
07-09-05, 03:21 PM
im so pissed,even though i have reciepts for the wheels and my system and the rest of the performance goods,they told me to look online for "similar" cars
and thats how much i'd be getting :want: such bs.(i have state farm)my ins guy kicks ass the guy at the body shop is tryin to help too.but is just a load of bs dealin with this shit,hurry n pay me so i can move on........oh shit i forgot to mention..... while the lade was being towed to the body shop the driver got into a lil wreck...bumper was hangin off front driver side fender n door was all rashed up my big brakes... :want: x2 ....... :rant2:

daaaaaaaaaaamn, it was not meant to be man. and the insurance shoudl take a month or so atleast.

blingblingcv
07-09-05, 05:05 PM
daaaaaaaaaaamn, it was not meant to be man. and the insurance shoudl take a month or so atleast.

When I got my stuff stolen, the cadillac dealership took a month or so to repair everything. Than you are going to have to wait for your check if they give you ur money back. Than do your thing after that. Just to let you know when they repair your door the finish will always be duller and not look new like before.

slk230mb
07-09-05, 05:22 PM
Ouch man, just saw the pics of the damage. Good Luck getting it fixed.

Spittin Game
07-09-05, 05:45 PM
Damn that sucks! So are they not totalling it out, are they just fixing everything for you?

pimp-cadi-danny
07-11-05, 01:23 AM
well,they only give you money on about what you could have sold it for,even though i have reciepts for my wheels and system.i dont want the lade back after guys were pimpin it for a while.i think when i get the money(more than a ass raping amount)ill get a ext this time.cuz i can put my motorcycle in the back.

wiz357
07-12-05, 03:25 AM
well,they only give you money on about what you could have sold it for,even though i have reciepts for my wheels and system.i dont want the lade back after guys were pimpin it for a while.i think when i get the money(more than a ass raping amount)ill get a ext this time.cuz i can put my motorcycle in the back.

I know you're looking to replace your truck with an EXT, but would you be interested in this? http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=643&sort=2&cat=9&page=2

I just thought it would be perfect replacement for your truck.

Raymond

pimp-cadi-danny
07-12-05, 11:02 PM
that is pretty pimp,i was lookin at a 04 ext with 9k miles for 42k certified with a 100k warranty...im still waitin for the damn insurance to pay me so i can move on and start over and pimp out my next ride :thumbsup:

turbojimmy
07-13-05, 06:42 AM
I can't believe they totaled that. Assuming it still runs and drives, it's not totaled. There's remarkably no body damage and all the glass is in tact. Unless the accident the tow truck driver had pushed it over the edge. I've seen ones where they've taken baseball bats to every piece of glass and body panel when they're done taking what they want. It looks messy but it's not really that bad. It'll go back together just fine.

Jim

pimp-cadi-danny
07-16-05, 02:52 PM
i dont want it back,if i can buy it back cheap i will n resell it to hook someone up.but i dont wanna roll in it.i rather get another and move on.maybe get a grand national to play with,gnx's are too expensive:thumbsup: