: 1982 Caddy Fleetwood Brougham

Nate The Great
07-03-05, 08:31 PM
I'm looking for a new Top to a 1982 Caddy Fleetwood Brougham. I'm going to paint my car and my old top is a bit worn out and not the color I would like it.
*Is there anyway to repair/paint my older top e.g saving money?

Thank you,

07-04-05, 05:45 AM
Vinyl tops can be re-dyed. Call up a local shop and find out if yours is in good enough shape to bother with or if you'd be better off getting a new one...