: OK, who's decided that my chosen posting font is "incorrect" & changed it?

guyslp
01-29-14, 01:50 PM
I have been posting using "Book Antiqua" in the number three size in dark blue since I started here. I find serifed fonts easier to read. Suddenly, all of my posts have been changed to what looks like "Arial" in size four bold, and all of the embedded links are now effectively masked.

This one's in "Century Gothic" size three in dark blue and we'll see how quickly this one changes.

This is just plain weird.

Submariner409
01-29-14, 01:54 PM
Hmmm............... Just logged on - Not guilty. Maybe the site spam filters (?) are trying to tell you something ?

I just tried this in your "chosen font/size/color". Looks like hell.

Not sure what the site default font is.

guyslp
01-29-14, 01:59 PM
Well, then, I guess the time has come for me to go.

This is the one and only forum, automotive or otherwise, in which I've participated where the "unwritten rules" are like quicksand and moderation is utterly immoderate.

Since what I have posted is not spam, if the site "spam filters" are changing fonts that would be "interesting."

Enjoy your little fiefdom. It's clearly not for me. (And I feel certain that whoever has decided to do this stupid alteration was hoping for my disappearance. Fine, now you have it.)

Well, well ............ Look what I discovered how to do. I see that you logged in again last night at about 8 PM EST. Maybe you'll find this today. 01/30/14. Have a nice day..... Sub

Submariner409
01-29-14, 02:05 PM
On your way out, don't let the door hit you in the butt. Insults and name-calling are NOT the way to run a canoe club.

I had just gone into one of our control panels to find out how to change your posts to your preferred font so you could satisfy the need to stand out - but after the previous post, please go fly a kite.

EDIT: Test - This is in your preferred font/size/color. Let's see if it holds in this post for a while. Still looks like hell.