: question about radio

Frank White
07-01-05, 08:32 AM
will Cadillac ever come out with sirius radio on escalade ?

TRASHAULER
07-01-05, 12:54 PM
probably not---since GM is a major share holder in XM but there are adaptors for Sirius to GM. I've posted a link a few weeks ago for the piece but i'll see if i can find it again.

Jeff
www.tintmyride.com (http://www.tintmyride.com)

will cadellac ever come out with sirius radio on escalade ?

cardio-doc
07-01-05, 12:54 PM
Probably no time soon since alliances are forged. I'll be attempting to change from XM to Sirius in the next two weeks. Using the Soundgate product with a Kenwood Sirius tuner and hopefully the stock XM antenna. Wish me luck!

cheers,

~Doc

eski
07-01-05, 11:39 PM
u guys think sirius is better then xm and y

MikeSclade
07-02-05, 03:51 AM
I'm guessing Howard Stern fans...

cmac40
07-02-05, 04:48 AM
:halo: to each his own i happen to love xm

Frank White
07-02-05, 06:20 AM
I'm guessing Howard Stern fans...

u r soo correct my friend :)

plus xm sucked for me!!!

Boombotz
07-02-05, 12:19 PM
I wasn't happy with XM either.

TRASHAULER
07-02-05, 01:37 PM
we sell both, & customers that have had both prefer sirius' music better. I personally like xm better & we sell 10 to 1 xm over sirius.

Jeff
www.tintmyride.com (http://www.tintmyride.com)

cardio-doc
07-02-05, 09:06 PM
Used to be a Stern fan but now I find him boring.

No, for me - it's the music. Sirius has 5 channels (formerly known as 'streams') of the music I like vs. 3 for XM.

I have been listening to the stock XM for about a week now and it's not bad. But I've made my commitment and the parts are in. When I have the time in the next two weeks I'm going to attempt to switch to Sirius using the stock/existing XM antenna. Wish me luck!

cheers,

~Doc

Frank White
07-03-05, 08:31 AM
Used to be a Stern fan but now I find him boring.

No, for me - it's the music. Sirius has 5 channels (formerly known as 'streams') of the music I like vs. 3 for XM.

I have been listening to the stock XM for about a week now and it's not bad. But I've made my commitment and the parts are in. When I have the time in the next two weeks I'm going to attempt to switch to Sirius using the stock/existing XM antenna. Wish me luck!

cheers,

~Doc

good luck man ! regarding stern being boring yeah i guess i will have to agree, but i like it on the way to work :) better then anything else.

cardio-doc
07-03-05, 08:48 AM
Oh, hold up - if I was in the car when he is on the radio then I'd be listening to him. I just don't watch the show anymore and am not a Sirius fan because of him. But now that you mention it - I'll probably listen to him once he's on Sirius - at least to hear what he says/does differently without the constraints of the FCC.

FYI - great username. Time to watch that movie again.

~Doc

good luck man ! regarding stern being boring yeah i guess i will have to agree, but i like it on the way to work :) better then anything else.

Frank White
07-03-05, 02:51 PM
Oh, hold up - if I was in the car when he is on the radio then I'd be listening to him. I just don't watch the show anymore and am not a Sirius fan because of him. But now that you mention it - I'll probably listen to him once he's on Sirius - at least to hear what he says/does differently without the constraints of the FCC.

FYI - great username. Time to watch that movie again.

~Doc

hehe thanx man :), regarding howard yeah i cant wait to hear him without FCC Breathing down his neck.

Tom of VA
08-22-05, 09:31 AM
Check this out. Howard's Cadillac Escalade. www.howardslimo.com (http://www.howardslimo.com)