: Design A Rim, Get Money

RaGzEmCeE
07-01-05, 03:30 AM
D'Vinci Wheels is looking for new wheel designs, and will offer anyone with a design they use, upwards of a $1,000.00. If you have something on paper, scan and send it to me, if you have it on a computer send it to me. If your afraid that you wont actually get the money, email me before you send it and I will try my best to make you feel comfortable that your going to get the money. my email is Sumpreme818@yahoo.com . Deadline is in a couple of weeks.

eski
07-06-05, 02:32 AM
I design a rim i get 1000 and they make mills:annoyed::rant2: no thank u

eski
07-06-05, 02:35 AM
did u ever hear of a floater rim me and my boy had that design on a bike but never went the extra step and now i still go to work

RaGzEmCeE
07-06-05, 03:36 AM
well i mean if its something that amazing .... theyll give you much more lolll ... much much more

96CADDYDEVILLE
07-06-05, 09:40 AM
Im a CAD designer and I have some good designs, how do you know of this promotion? I cant find anything on this do you work for DaVinci?

RaGzEmCeE
07-06-05, 12:45 PM
D'Vinci's owner is my brother-in-laws best friend and im gonna start working for him as the head of the street team to advertise to people .... he only told a couple of people and told them to spread the word ...

96CADDYDEVILLE
07-06-05, 01:36 PM
send me a email at jeepon20ss@comcast.net, let me know what formats are ok ei. dwg,bmp,jpg etc. and we will talk, i got some real good ideas, kinda revolutionary if i say so myself

blingblingcv
07-06-05, 05:12 PM
D'Vinci's owner is my brother-in-laws best friend and im gonna start working for him as the head of the street team to advertise to people .... he only told a couple of people and told them to spread the word ...

I just started my own promotion company here in NY and NJ mostly for parties. If you wanna do something together let me know man.

fast66
07-06-05, 06:04 PM

I met them at sema 3 or two years ago. Armenian or syrian right? It seems like every wheel company is owned by arabs or armenians

RaGzEmCeE
07-06-05, 10:01 PM
ya theyre turkish armenian ... lolll ya ^ thats sort of true .... giovannas owner is half syrian armenian and half lebanese armenian

eski
07-06-05, 10:05 PM
what are they lookin for just design or the specs and all

RaGzEmCeE
07-06-05, 10:35 PM
just design .... i mean if you think something would look better with a big lip say that ... but just design is fine

eski
07-07-05, 12:11 AM
and how can i make sure they wont steal my design

Synergetic
07-07-05, 02:27 AM
Sent you an email...

RaGzEmCeE
07-07-05, 10:47 AM
and how can i make sure they wont steal my design

your right you cant really ... but they are a big name and they have a big name to keep ...... i guess just save all your emails and posts or something ... lol i dunno

99escalademan
07-07-05, 07:34 PM
your right you cant really ... but they are a big name and they have a big name to keep ...... i guess just save all your emails and posts or something ... lol i dunno

If you mail the design to yourself it is a small form of copyright.

RaGzEmCeE
07-08-05, 04:58 AM
thats true ^