: overpriced?

Adam
06-29-05, 08:35 PM
ok i was roaming through the local section when i found this:

http://www.tpost.com/ndetail.asp?adid=307131

something doesnt look right about it. the back window looks flat! and 14,995! that is a bit much, especially in this area.

carguy16
06-29-05, 10:33 PM
What the ****! :histeric: :eek: Talk about price shock, dont walk run!

There are SO MANY Fleetwoods out there, I HIGHLY, recomend Ebay! Bid, inspect, or have it shipped to your door, auto carriers are only about $700.00 to $1000.00 dollars, buy the car for lets say $5,000.00, add about $600.00 for tax tag, Im using high number so you can bring them down. But, that price is a joke.

ok i was roaming through the local section when i found this:

http://www.tpost.com/ndetail.asp?adid=307131

something doesnt look right about it. the back window looks flat! and 14,995! that is a bit much, especially in this area.

evilrussian
06-29-05, 11:37 PM
It has 18K miles on it. Must be mint. But still, $15,000.00 is a bit too much.

davesdeville
07-01-05, 03:21 AM
Maybe if that were Pesos.

BlueDeVil
07-13-05, 10:35 PM
I followed a guy in an 80 fleetwood on the way home from work yesterday and asked him if it was for sale. I thought maybe, because it had a Dealer tag. He said it wasn't he was turning it into a "show car". But he said he had two others for sale. He showed me a 86 fleetwood brough delegance "Show car". He said it had something around 86k. He wanted 10,500. Yeah it was clean, but it wasn't a show car. I could see that the front bumper filler had been replaced, mainly because it was a completely different color blue than the rest of the car. That price seemed rediculous.

I really wanted that 80 though, it needed a paint job but no body work. I work in a body shop so I could paint it cheap. It had the 6.0 too. It was a sweet ass silver on silver. Damn.

He gave me his card cause he sells cadillacs. I told him to give me a call if he gets any wholesale caddies or olds 98s. But I'm afraid of his prices though.

caliguy65
08-12-05, 05:23 PM
That is a bit high but if itís really nice some one might buy it. Some people do get carried away with the prices.
I think its because they see or hear of a friends car selling for big bucks and they want the same. You also have to consider the Japanese exporting business.
This alone has jacked up prices on some cars so much that they have become practically impossible to find for a reasonable amount around were I live. I have a few friends who have sold their cars to buyers in Japan and they definitely got more money for their cars compared to what they would get selling them locally.