: Anyone know of any Escalade Clubs!!

Specialized
06-29-05, 05:59 PM
Hello I am new to this forum. I purchased a 2005 Escalade. I am wondering if there any clubs out there with weekend gatherings or get-togethers.

Boombotz
06-29-05, 08:40 PM
Where you leave?

N V myCaddy
06-29-05, 10:57 PM
Hey Specialized, if you are looking for a cool Escalade club to meet up with other Escalade owners that have as much passion for Escalades as you, checkout www.CEOclub.ca Although itís a fairly new club, itís growing. They have members in United States and Canada.
If you are in the Wasaga beach area this Weekend July 1, 2, 3 come on out and join us for a beach cruise, Iíll be driving my 2002 Supercharged EXT with four or five other Escalade owners.

eski
06-29-05, 11:00 PM
chicago, love to hang out and shoot the shit

Specialized
06-30-05, 10:43 AM
Chicago is far for me to come and meet up with all you Escalade owners.

Specialized
06-30-05, 10:44 AM
I live in Bolton, Ontario. I've been to Wasaga a couple times in the past I'm familiar with thea area. Maybe I will come up to the Wasaga beach this weekend to check it out.

nikko1627
06-30-05, 10:31 PM
chicago, love to hang out and shoot the shit

Where in Chicago are you? I live in Melrose Park.

pimp-cadi-danny
07-01-05, 04:12 AM
there needs to be 1 in so cali,but i dont time to start 1 up myself

fast66
07-01-05, 01:14 PM
there needs to be 1 in so cali,but i dont time to start 1 up myself

i agree, haha how did pics of your truck get on this post?

fRiSkOcAdDy
07-01-05, 02:03 PM
pimp-cadi-danny ....

How big are your wheels?

vietfob714
07-01-05, 03:56 PM
I 2nd for socal. i'm from 714 where u from pimp-cadi-danny

pimp-cadi-danny
07-02-05, 06:52 PM
24's in im 818 sfv

pimp-cadi-danny
07-02-05, 06:53 PM
fast66,i added them why?

blingblingcv
07-02-05, 08:34 PM
pimp those wheels are nice man

eski
07-04-05, 09:43 PM
nikko im at north ave and harlem

N V myCaddy
07-04-05, 11:04 PM
Hey guys if you are looking to meet up with other escalade owners in your state or city why not step up to the plate. We are looking for someone from each state or city to represent the CEOclub (Cadillac Escalade Owners). Although itís a fairly new club, itís growing and we can use all the help we can get. Our goal is to have members all over and have meets once a year for all our members to meet up. And why not, if these other car clubs can have meets with over 100 plus members showing up why canít we.
For more info go to www.ceoclub.ca

jahngga
07-06-05, 05:00 AM
Holla if we got Lacs in the 808 state (Hawaii)!

BIG SPENDER
07-06-05, 10:02 AM
Hi Guy's,

Specialized how are you, did you go to the Wasaga cruise and BBQ????? I went on Saturday with some family and friends, I met Mike and his clan of buddies, what a bunch of party animals..... Mike is a very good friendly host, thanks againg hope you have another BBQ party planed for this summer.

jrs05caddyext
07-06-05, 01:26 PM
Hello I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to if anyone knows of any truck clubs down here in SO. Cali. I stay in the (661) Santa Clarita Valley.

N V myCaddy
07-06-05, 06:59 PM
If you want to be part of an Escalade Club why not join the CEOclub, it free. Although we have stared up the first group of members in Canada, we do have members in the USA. We are looking to expand to all of the fifty states and looking for people to represent each state they live in, so Iím calling out to all you guys and girls to step up to the plate and get something started. If youíre interested contact us at www.ceoclub.ca

Special thanks to ďBIG SPENDERĒ thanks for the nice comments and reviews for the club and myself, itís really nice of you, but one thing that I wouldnít want is for people to think that we have put you up to it, and I know we havenít so Iím glad you had a good time with us and we are looking forward to seeing you at our next meet.

fast66
07-06-05, 07:11 PM
Wow you guys seemed to have fun in your wasaga get together. Who are the girls in the photo's, escalade owners or passengers?

N V myCaddy
07-07-05, 08:48 PM
We did have a blast, the weather was nice, lots of people everywhere. We party all day and all night and some of us didnít even sleep, they staid up all night long, it was crazy. This is something that we will be doing every year July long weekend.
For your question about ďWho are the girls in the photo's, escalade owners or passengers?Ē Yes we had two females at this cruise that showed up in there Escalade, Sweet Mama with her 2004 Burgundy Escalade ESV Platinum and Angela with her 2003 White Diamond Escalade. Photoís will be posted up soon on this forum, if you would like to see them now you can go to www.ceoclub.ca and go to gallery/ events gallery click on Wasaga beach cruise

pimp-cadi-danny
07-09-05, 06:06 AM
hey jrs02 im in sfv.but my lade was stolen ...i better wait to see if i get another lade or ext then we can talk bout a club in so cali k....im sure it would grow fast.

jrs05caddyext
07-09-05, 11:48 PM
yea it would grown fast but we need someone to start 1 i guess we will wait then

pimp-cadi-danny
07-11-05, 01:32 AM
between myself, you and RaGzEmCeE (he's here near the valley too) theres 3

RaGzEmCeE
07-11-05, 06:09 AM
i am in the valley lol .... im in a car club right now were slowly growing ...but if you guys wanna join holla

jrs05caddyext
07-11-05, 09:49 AM
what car club are you in? what kind of cars do you guys have?

N V myCaddy
07-11-05, 11:28 PM
Hey Guys if you would like to start a club in your state why not be part of our CEO Club (Cadillac Escalade Owners Club). We are looking for responsible representatives in every state to participate in our CEO Club. As a CEO Club representative you will have access to the CEO Club website and be able to post any events that you will be hosting and post any photos of your events. If you are interested please contact us and we will be happy to send out business cards and window decals to help you promote our club in your state. www.ceoclub.ca

This is a sample photo of our business card what do you think?

pimp-cadi-danny
07-12-05, 11:05 PM
ragz,what club is it?

fast66
07-12-05, 11:47 PM
DId everyone forget about me? Im only 1 hour away from you guys. we should meet and cruise one day.

pimp-cadi-danny
07-13-05, 12:11 PM
fast66 what city are you in?

pimp-cadi-danny
12-20-06, 03:00 AM
sorry to revive a old thread but i just got back to this forum with another escalade,thist time a ext.any new clubs yet in so cali that i should know about?

vietfob714
12-20-06, 01:16 PM
If you do start one i'm in... reppin 714

EXTadic
12-21-06, 12:20 AM
sorry to revive a old thread but i just got back to this forum with another escalade,thist time a ext.any new clubs yet in so cali that i should know about?

Yeah, it's called the "jack yo sh*t club" and from the stories I'v read, it seems that more than one person in this forum have become unsuspecting members

pimp-cadi-danny
12-26-06, 01:55 PM
i know what you mean,ive had my lade stolen already n noe i have a ext.its too bad a few guys cant just hook up n kick it with our ride without having to think that way but its true.too many people want what we have.a group of guys wanted me to join their group but they looked like a bunch of lil thugs.not that im judging,i just i know what im looking at.

Big Daddy Caddy
12-29-06, 12:34 PM
Im willing to start up an Escalade Club....Im from San Diego and we need some 619 representation in SoCal. My '02 Caddy is all stocked up for now..but I got money to burn and places to be....Reply to this or start a new thread (SoCal Club) and lets get this baby roasting!!:thumbsup:

integline
12-30-06, 02:37 AM
i would be down for something in the Socal area. I got aim on 24/7. INTEGLINE is the name.
Vik

BigScalade
01-01-07, 01:06 PM
Any clubs out here in N. CA? I would be down to start one if there isnt.

pimp-cadi-danny
01-02-07, 09:52 PM
even just meet ups or gatherings here in so cal would be great if not a full on club