: Keep an Eye Out Lade Owners!

suckit
06-29-05, 02:12 PM
This is an alert to all LAde owners:

Last night an inccident occurred at about 1:00 AM involving myself and an attempted car theft. I was cruising home in my middle class neighborhood when about a block away from my house I notice a vehicle following. At that point I slow down to see if the car trails closer and when slowed down the car gets real close. Being only a block away from my home, I eventually turn into my court and decide to park about half way onto my driveway. When turning in I noticed the vehicle was an Oldschool Capri, one of those old cop cars with security decals around the car probably used as a parking-lot security car. The guy follows into my court and pulls a sharp U-TURN when he sees me parking and stupidly parks at the end of my block. Already suspicious, I decided to fake the guy out by opening my car door and closing it staying in the car as if I had walked into my house. A few seconds later, the driver assuming I was gone turns on a POLICE style spotlight right onto my vehicle. Damn, I wasn't having it, quickly I turned on my ride and floored up to the guy. This fool tried to juke me but I managed to block him in my court. As I pulled up, I rolled down my window and said, "Wassup homie, do I know you!?" The guy was shitting in his pants and nervously responded by saying he was "UNDERCOVER" and that he would take my "ass" to jail if I didn't back down. Having experience with the law, I knew he wasn't any POLICE officer because no POLICE would be rolling in a security car with no plates. So then we got into it with me telling him to "GET OUT YOUR RIDE AND TAKE ME TO JAIL!" He tells me that he'd take me to jail in 5 mins and that I was up to no good so he followed me. This fool was a joke, I kept telling him to take me to jail and to give me his badge # and he told me that he'd take my plate down and call for back up. So I backed up real close to his face almost hitting him and he decides to pull his spot light on my plate pretending as if he was taking the # down. I reached down to grab my Club and was about to hop out of my ride when the lil BI#$% took off. I followed him for about 5 blocks when I decided to let him go since he was running stop signs and I didn't feel like flooring my Lade anymore. Anyways, afterwards I called the REAL POLICE and filed a report. The police confirmed to me that the guy was not a COP and told me that next time I shouldn't have acted upon it. I told the cop that if I didn't do anything, my ride would of been gone as soon as I stepped into my house.

I've been hearing on the news lately about these Trricks trying to jack people on the road, didn't ever think I'd be a victim of one. I guess now with the mods my LAde is a real target.

BE CAREFUL LADE OWNERS, IF YOU DON'T SEE THE RED N WHITE, THEN IT'S NOT A COP!

fast66
06-29-05, 03:43 PM
man thats one F879ed up night. Where do u live?

suckit
06-29-05, 04:14 PM
I live in San Jose California. North of Frisco.

fast66
06-29-05, 05:03 PM
Didnt you just hook up your truck with rims and stuff? You will be getting a lot more looks from theives especially for your wheels. You shoudl geta two way pager if you park your car outside your house and not in a garage.

Rolex
06-29-05, 06:01 PM
Makes me glad to have a garage, and a gated neighborhood.

suckit
06-29-05, 06:33 PM
Yeap, I'm looking into getting the Clifford Matrix 2 way set. I'm probably going to add the AUTO-LOCK that will go along with my SUV CLUB. An alarm, the CLUB, and the autolock should make it prettty damnnnn crazy to jack. I'd give somebody mad prop if they could get through all 3.

ICEMAN
06-29-05, 08:03 PM
Boy,
I hope this lugnut tries that S**t with me as he would be on the receiving end of my Sig.
Then he would be the one going to jail as I cuff his silly a**.

Good thing you reported him to the "real" police as now this fool will lay low and possibly move on.
There was a rash of arrests when two idiots tried the same thing here in San Francisco..
Luck be that they pulled over an off-duty SFPD officer and they ending up needing the help..as they were arrested..

ICEMAN

fast66
06-29-05, 08:25 PM
Yeap, I'm looking into getting the Clifford Matrix 2 way set. I'm probably going to add the AUTO-LOCK that will go along with my SUV CLUB. An alarm, the CLUB, and the autolock should make it prettty damnnnn crazy to jack. I'd give somebody mad prop if they could get through all 3.

You may want to put locks on your wheels. I have a lock for every lugnut, it will take a long time for a thief to get through all of them.

suckit
06-29-05, 08:32 PM
You may want to put locks on your wheels. I have a lock for every lugnut, it will take a long time for a thief to get through all of them.

Yeap, I got one lock on each wheel. I'll probably get the tilt sensor module with the Matrix which makes the alarm go off anytime there is any type of movement on the vehicle. Are you a POLICE officer ICE, or you talking about CItizens arrest? Mayn, fools like that mess with the wrong people, he peeled off as soon as he seen me reach for my CLUB.

fast66
06-29-05, 08:39 PM
Yeap, I got one lock on each wheel. I'll probably get the tilt sensor module with the Matrix which makes the alarm go off anytime there is any type of movement on the vehicle. Are you a POLICE officer ICE, or you talking about CItizens arrest? Mayn, fools like that mess with the wrong people, he peeled off as soon as he seen me reach for my CLUB.

You could get a shotgun for looks, never load it. Just pull it out of the back and cock it whenever someone pisses you off hehe

RaGzEmCeE
06-29-05, 10:59 PM
^ that is by far the stupidest thing you could ever do ... i know persoanlly if someone pulls a shotgun out at me im going to take that as a direct threat to my life and im not going to just sit there or bitch out ..... thats one hand ... look at the other hand ... what if you do that to the VERY wrong person ... who has a gun thats not for looks that is loaded that really doesnt give a **** about your life or about going to jail

Boombotz
06-29-05, 11:05 PM
:yeah: Plus the kill would be justifiable

99 SKALAID
06-30-05, 03:57 AM
I live in San Jose California. North of Frisco.

:hmm: san jose is south of san francisco :bonkers:

fRiSkOcAdDy
06-30-05, 04:22 AM
damn...thats whack!! I'm in frisco and since I painted my Lade...I barely drive it. Makes me nervous to drive my truck out.

fast66
06-30-05, 04:48 AM
^ that is by far the stupidest thing you could ever do ... i know persoanlly if someone pulls a shotgun out at me im going to take that as a direct threat to my life and im not going to just sit there or bitch out ..... thats one hand ... look at the other hand ... what if you do that to the VERY wrong person ... who has a gun thats not for looks that is loaded that really doesnt give a **** about your life or about going to jail

I hope you know I WAS joking.

RaGzEmCeE
06-30-05, 11:11 AM
ya i know but im just saying ........ for anyone that may think you were serious .....dont trip

ICEMAN
06-30-05, 12:47 PM
Suckit...

Yep..I am a Law Enforcement Officer..
Even some of us Cops got pimped out rides..
Can't let all the bad guys have the cool rides..

suckit
06-30-05, 01:35 PM
:hmm: san jose is south of san francisco :bonkers:

Haha, mybad, you're right. (TYPO)

suckit
06-30-05, 01:41 PM
Suckit...

Yep..I am a Law Enforcement Officer..
Even some of us Cops got pimped out rides..
Can't let all the bad guys have the cool rides..

Foshure ICE, that's real undercover... That's comedy mang, I can imagine someone trying to jack you, hahaha, damn, that's like straight jail BATE.

jordan00escalade
07-01-05, 10:51 AM
I lived in San Jose from 1975-1990.. I moved out of state for about 10 years though, I came back in 2001. I use to live in the Penitentary Creek area, I went to piedmont middle, and summerdale. What school did you go to Suckit?

nukeduster
07-01-05, 01:31 PM
I know some cops with some insanely pimped out rides.. I've actually seen an actual police SUV (denali xl) completely blacked out tint, 24" chrome rims... pulling someone over with hidden red and blues in the grille. Arizona is crazy with the types of vehicles they let cops use as undercover rides these days. See lots of maximas, altimas, a couple bmw 3 series, denali's, impalas.. let alone the MP's I work with..

one of the MP MSgt's has a sl600 with some foose speedster wheels. nice ride.

suckit
07-01-05, 01:40 PM
I lived in San Jose from 1975-1990.. I moved out of state for about 10 years though, I came back in 2001. I use to live in the Penitentary Creek area, I went to piedmont middle, and summerdale. What school did you go to Suckit?

oh yeah, u from the Southside... I graduated from Silver Creek High School on the East Side. Where you at now?

blingblingcv
07-02-05, 09:26 PM
Thats messed up that they tried to get ya for ya whip man. Peeps on here alot of thieves follow you home and follow you around town for a week and figure out when they should jack you. Anyways suckit you held it down and I doubt the ****er will come back. Get some more security and keep flossing ya whip dogg.

jordan00escalade
07-03-05, 02:28 PM
I'm in San Mateo now.