: Holy Crap!!!

Sean McDonald
11-05-03, 04:05 AM
Well, I was just out for a drive on my lunch break....didn't notice the time so I went flying back to work after I did a U-turn in the North end (bad part of town) Well, my car is black with very black windows....looks VERY suspicious to cops. I'm cruising back minding my own business when all of a sudden a cop fly up behind me with his lights on. Then 2 more come right behind him!! I'm being detained by 3 cop cars!! So, here I am shitting myself, he asks for license, insurance, and registration. Well, as my luck would have it...I found my license easy enough but my insurance and registration cards were no where to be found!! I went back to tell the cop I can't find them and it turns out to be a guy I've known for years. THANK FU*K!!! He tells me that the car used to belon to a drug dealer and that's why he pulled me over after seeing my tracks from the U-turn. Well, no tickets or warnings of course! However, I have to take my tint off the front windows. Oh well...I was feeling kind of tired here at work. Not anymore!! Made me late though. Well, have a good one!

Sean

JJhomer83
11-05-03, 08:37 AM
Well, I was just out for a drive on my lunch break....didn't notice the time so I went flying back to work after I did a U-turn in the North end (bad part of town) Well, my car is black with very black windows....looks VERY suspicious to cops. I'm cruising back minding my own business when all of a sudden a cop fly up behind me with his lights on. Then 2 more come right behind him!! I'm being detained by 3 cop cars!! So, here I am shitting myself, he asks for license, insurance, and registration. Well, as my luck would have it...I found my license easy enough but my insurance and registration cards were no where to be found!! I went back to tell the cop I can't find them and it turns out to be a guy I've known for years. THANK FU*K!!! He tells me that the car used to belon to a drug dealer and that's why he pulled me over after seeing my tracks from the U-turn. Well, no tickets or warnings of course! However, I have to take my tint off the front windows. Oh well...I was feeling kind of tired here at work. Not anymore!! Made me late though. Well, have a good one!

Sean

My old blazer was one of "those" cars. There was a red and white BRONCO that was a big drug dealers so for the first 2 months i got followed