: Stock Tv Not Getting Any Power?

snomanz600
06-28-05, 05:16 PM
The stock rosen tv was working just fine and now there is no power going to the Main Switch housing under the seat. Is there a fuse I should be looking for? Any ideas would be very helpfull. This is in my 2000 lade. THANKS:banghead:

nickc280
06-29-05, 05:06 AM
mine wouldn't work when I got it a couple weeks ago, I took it off the roof and played with the wires and know it works fine, I didn't have any problems under the seat though, the VCR was working fine just no TV, what works in your situation? any VCR? anything?

Aussie
10-03-06, 07:49 AM
I have the same problem, no power to the TV or the VCR!
Any idea's?
:confused:

ewill3rd
10-03-06, 02:27 PM
GM does not install Rosen systems.
Find someplace that installs the system or call the dealership close to you and ask them who they use and have them check it.
There is no telling where they tapped in for the system to work.

2caddyjoe
10-03-06, 10:05 PM
I have a rosen dvd player that worked for two days after we picked it up from the dealer. Then it would not power up. mine was wired into what looked like a relay center on the right side of the dash. It was behind a cover that looks kind of like the fuse cover on the drivers side. Not sure why it worked at all but could not find ignition power anywhere in there. had to run a lead over to the otherfuse box to get it to work. They had run the cables down behind the right front pillor cover.