: brembos now on....

MISTERK
06-28-05, 12:06 PM
front and rear brembos now on the truck....
if anyone is looking for anything for their truck or car, my friends have just opened up a shop in hermosa beach, ca. they have a ton of experience with cars and trucks. tell them you heard about them on the cadillac forum from brian

Status Auto Designs
1402 Pacific Coast Highway
Hermosa Beach, Ca. 90254
tel: 310-937-8382

Xrayqueen
06-28-05, 12:17 PM
if anyone is looking for anything for their truck or car, my friends have just opened up a shop in hermosa beach, ca. they have a ton of experience with cars and trucks. tell them you heard about them on the cadillac forum from brian

Status Auto Designs
1402 Pacific Coast Highway
Hermosa Beach, Ca. 90254
tel: 310-937-8382

This may sound like a stupid question :yup: But did they do your break installation ?
And if so how much were they. Because I have a 2000 with 22's and would like better stopping power than stock brakes have to offer. I'm also in the L.A. area.
Thanks in advance for information.
Peace Xrayqueen :)

hcvone
06-28-05, 12:47 PM

Your truck looks great. What size wheels do you have? They even make the Brembo rotors look small. I bet your braking is much better now. :)

slimm44
06-28-05, 01:05 PM
that is one good lookin escalade!

fast66
06-28-05, 01:25 PM
nice escalade what is your exhaust system? I woudl liek to see more pics of that, i am sick and tired of my corsa.

MISTERK
06-28-05, 02:22 PM
yeah they did the installation also, our mechanic is very experienced. use to work at one of the major motosports shops here in los angeles.

my wheels are 24 inch.

just got the brakes put on yesterday, and since i must use them very lightly for the first 1000 miles to break in the setup, i cant really put them to a test. however, i can already tell a difference from the stocks. not only that, i attached a pic with the stocks.

here is pics of the custom exhaust. you can notice, notches were cut out the bumper for the exhaust to fit.

here is also a pic of my grill if anyone is interested. slight difference than stock. as many people might color match their grill, i also cut out the vertical bars on the grill to give it a more streamlined look.

also, a pic when i had spinners if anyone is thinking about getting these.

interior...pics later ( too lazy )

thanks for the props

jordan00escalade
06-28-05, 02:30 PM
I'm really feeling that whole stealth look. You have a very original looking Lade.. I admire the style of your Escalade. Thanks for sharing

MADABBY0101
06-28-05, 09:53 PM
I really like the blacked out look, you don't see that everyday.

suckit
06-29-05, 02:58 AM
NEck Brakin in da SocaL... I wish we had more Lades like that around here.

jahngga
06-29-05, 03:50 AM
Sweet Lac bro! Must be fun keepin it clean though huh?:coolgleam

MISTERK
06-30-05, 05:48 PM
thank god for car wash establishments.....

RaGzEmCeE
06-30-05, 07:38 PM
i got black on black too .... and we both know the second we pull out of the car wash the car is dusty again lol

blingblingcv
07-02-05, 08:30 PM
damn yo that lac is sexy as hell. Both you and ragz are doing the damn thing thing in black. What wheels are those? Look like collectizone great whip. Oh yeah I'm thinking of getting a black truck next how bad is it detail wise, ya know appearance and so so. I am a nutcase when it comes to making my Escalade look spotless.

MISTERK
07-05-05, 01:15 PM
wheels are collectizone

black cars as you know are the hardest to keep clean....but if you go to the car wash or wash your car once a week and wax once a month and detail twice a year, its no big deal. its just like any other car that you want to be proud of.

jrs05caddyext
07-06-05, 01:34 PM
Looks thight. How much did that set you back???

MISTERK
07-06-05, 03:56 PM
my friends have just opened a shop in hermosa beach, ca. so i got a decent price (although still put a huge dent in the wallet)

you can call them if interested in anything at 310-937-8382

tell them about the black lade you saw on this forum

jrs05caddyext
07-06-05, 04:45 PM
Ok thanks ill give them a call.

BIG SPENDER
07-07-05, 05:39 PM
MisterK would you happen to have the part number's for this kit. I don't live anywhere near California, I'm from Canada. I know of a performance shop that i've been to and they might be able to get them? Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

BIG SPENDER
07-07-05, 05:40 PM
Oh I forgot to say, you have one SWEET RIDE!!!!!!!!!! two thumbs up.

slk230mb
07-07-05, 06:41 PM
:thumbsup: Love the all black look.

MISTERK
07-07-05, 07:26 PM
their are different front brembos you can get. here are the part numbers...

http://www.hrpworld.com/index.cfm?form_prod_id=360,321_2007&action=product

thanks!

integline
07-31-05, 06:05 PM
could someone phontoshop this truck to pearl white for me please. Taht would be great. my email is teamsolous@yahoo.com or im-Integline

blingblingcv
08-09-05, 09:53 PM
All white would look great, i saw a range rover and g500 all white with the matching rims. It will look sweet if some1 else did it to an Escalade

integline
08-10-05, 03:37 AM
hmmmnot sure if i wnt white rims. i really dig black rims an think it would be something different. but i dont want to lower the truck or touch the suspension minus maybe breaks. but this wont be for a while gotta make some cash.