: 99-00 owners

eski
06-28-05, 02:23 AM
Just a info bank I hate reading so I never read my manual and I have this beast for 2 years what cool stuff is in this thing for the $. This is just for fun and info. What do these trucks have that we dont know about:hmm: :deadhorse

nickc280
06-28-05, 04:35 AM
I just bought mine a week or so ago, I have been wondering the same thing, it's funny as you own a car you always find cool new things, on my last 325ic BMW I was always finding new things on that car. I can't believe that I can't get my driver seat to lay back reclined????????????

Xrayqueen
06-28-05, 07:03 AM
I just bought mine a week or so ago, I have been wondering the same thing, it's funny as you own a car you always find cool new things, on my last 325ic BMW I was always finding new things on that car. I can't believe that I can't get my driver seat to lay back reclined????????????

There's a manual button/clutch like thing on the side of your seat in the lower/mid part of the side of the seat and adjust it how you want it and walla seat will fully recline if you like :)
Peace Xrayqueen :thumbsup:

eski
06-29-05, 02:25 AM
Thats right i get mine without the headrest in all the way down flush w/ the back seat:banana:

nickc280
06-29-05, 05:02 AM
huh I will go try that out

skides1
07-01-05, 02:07 AM
I could tell you how your ride has REAL Zebrano wood inserts inside, switchable 4wd instead of girly full time AWD, etc etc. It makes an excellent cross country cruiser, especially when a hostile environment presents 5 dg temps and you left texas with shorts on Been there.

99escalademan
07-01-05, 11:18 AM
If you got the key in the ignition, you cant lock the keys in.