: Wondering about my car

MMNineInchNails
06-27-05, 02:15 PM
I might have to get rid of my cadillac. My three year project is coming to a hault and I don't think I really have space or money to keep it, and now i'm moving away for school so I need to find something to do with it.

so how much doyou guys think I could get for it? 1970 sedan deville hardtop, new th400 trans, freshly honed and baked block painted black with all new bearings and all cleaned out, 270 comp cam, oversized valve springs, freshly machined heads w/ everything done, new water pump, new fuel pump, new alternator, new battery, new motor mounts, new tires and more.

Car has a few minor dents and needs paint and needs to be reapulstered up front. Everything is in car, but engine isn't assembled (only bottom end is)

davesdeville
06-27-05, 02:49 PM
You'll have a hell of a time finding a buyer who wants what you have. I'd get rid of one of those tiny Nissans instead :p

MMNineInchNails
06-27-05, 10:32 PM
You'll have a hell of a time finding a buyer who wants what you have. I'd get rid of one of those tiny Nissans instead :p

I'm getting rid of every car except my turbo z.

terrible one
06-27-05, 10:58 PM
I doubt you could get anywhere near how much you would want (with all the work/money you have already put in it). It sounds like you have come really far with it. I'd hold on to it if I were you.

MMNineInchNails
06-28-05, 01:56 AM
I really have no where to keep it since i'm moving to wyoming in august and they're against me trailoring it and there's no where to put it out there anyways.