: For Sale 2005 cts 3.6 lots of mods !

henson1855
01-21-14, 11:57 PM
This a one of a kind 2005 CTS. Car has been meticulously cared for, Spark plugs oil change in September. I have fixed all the usual things that go wrong with these cars. New motor mounts, transmission mount, flex disc couplers, differential bushing, TCC solenoid, torque converter, Evap canister and solenoid, also added a Hayden transmission cooler which is much better than OEM. Car runs great it's very fast. As far as the customization goes, the top half of the car has been vinyl wrapped in blue, It could be removed if you want the car all Diamond Pearl White. Lowered on Eibach coils with 20" MHT wheels up front, and 22" x 9.5"in the rear. S;otted and cross drilled rotors and high performance brake pads. Magnaflow exhaust and Voliant cold air intake. CTS-V front bumper with OEM V upper and lower grilles that have been polished. HID Halo headlights, clear HID foglights and clear side markers. Rear window spoiler as well as a trunk mount spoiler. CTS-V seats, power on both sides, custom gauge pod with transmission temp, oil pressure, and voltmeter gauges. US Speedo Aqua Series gauge inlay, interior LED lighting, custom floor mats, new window tint. JL Audio 1000/5 amp with JL 12W3 sub, 7" mids and tweeters up front and 7" 2-ways in rear doors, Also has Viper alarm w/ remote start. I have the OEM front bumper cover, coil springs and radio/DIC that I will give to the buyer also. Car has 137,200 miles call Mike 702-517-9808 or email mdhenson77@gmail.com Car is located in Las Vegas, asking $8,800 w/stereo and $7,800 without.