: Intro

old school
11-03-03, 03:06 PM
44, Not too tall, I like long walks on the beach...oops,...no, wait that's a different forum!

I have a Pontiac that is just begging to have a big Cad under the hood. Hopefully your knowledgable readers could help me in my decisions.
I've been a GM guy forever. I've resored several 60's cars, a couple of them actually ran!

Thanks
old school

JJhomer83
11-03-03, 03:20 PM
44, Not too tall, I like long walks on the beach...oops,...no, wait that's a different forum!

I have a Pontiac that is just begging to have a big Cad under the hood. Hopefully your knowledgable readers could help me in my decisions.
I've been a GM guy forever. I've resored several 60's cars, a couple of them actually ran!

Thanks
old school

Welcome old school
thanks for signing up.

You like the beach tooo
we should hang out if your into younger men j/k
What are some of the cars you restored.
Pops and i are doing a 70 and now a 71 resto in 2 chevelles.

old school
11-03-03, 05:30 PM
Projects? Well There was a 54 Chevy truck (my first love), a 66 Impala SS Convt (fun, fun, fun!), a 51 Plymouth Cranbrook (lots of potential, never on the road), 80 TR7 (I don't know what I was thinking), 63 Impala HT (scary ride), 68 Pontiac Catalina Convt (lots of rust, never on the road).

Wife insists on one at a time, probably a good thing. I see a car rotting in a field I have a need to take it home like a stray dog! Neighbors wouldn't be too happy either.

Now I've got my "keeper". It's a 64 Pontiac LeMans Convt., like I said, a big Caddy mill is calling.

Jim

JJhomer83
11-04-03, 12:04 AM
Now I've got my "keeper". It's a 64 Pontiac LeMans Convt., like I said, a big Caddy mill is calling.

Jim

I love that year. Never owned a convt. mainly b/c the pops doesn't care for them.