: damn haters

blingblingcv
06-22-05, 06:56 PM
Ya so I was at a TGI fridays over the weekend and I guess some hater felt the need to let my air out of my tire. So the next morning I see I have a flat. Im wondering I dont see any hole or anything to make it deflate. I got Cadillac to come to my house, the guy didnt wan to touch my rims and couldnt take my spinners off was too tight. Another Cadillac service came and told me 400 dollars to put the spare on. The orginal cadillac guy said no for us to go with 400. He figured out some jerz let loose of the air. So now its fine, no damage at all, just stupid pointless how the haters are.

slk230mb
06-22-05, 08:56 PM
What are you gonna do? No sense getting all stressed as putting some air in there was an easy fix.

BeelzeBob
06-22-05, 10:15 PM
It's not hate. People like to throw that term around nowadays and it's such a terrible idea. It has nothing to do with "hate". What do they "hate"? It's jealousy... When you have nice things, people are going to be jealous. There's always a down side to an up side. Just like a beautiful woman - she's going to get stared at by guys she likes - and guys she doesn't.. Like her, you're going to have to get used to this sort of thing.. Jealousy is human...

RaGzEmCeE
06-22-05, 10:22 PM
when he says haters it doesnt literally mean they hate on you .... its not meant to be that strong ... its like meant as jealousy ....

99escalademan
06-22-05, 11:07 PM
It's not hate. People like to throw that term around nowadays and it's such a terrible idea. It has nothing to do with "hate". What do they "hate"? It's jealousy... When you have nice things, people are going to be jealous. There's always a down side to an up side. Just like a beautiful woman - she's going to get stared at by guys she likes - and guys she doesn't.. Like her, you're going to have to get used to this sort of thing.. Jealousy is human...

I agree.

chckout how will smith uses it ..

"no love for the haters, the haters"
mad cause I got floor seats at the Lakers"

Xrayqueen
06-23-05, 10:58 AM

I agree with you Sal :( I'm still trying to live with my recent keying. I just don't understand why someone would want to mar a beautiful vehicle. At this point I think I will just leave the key mark so the idiot can see their handy work every day. I'm sure it's a neighbor. Maybe that will make them change their ways.
Peace Xrayqueen :(

BeelzeBob
06-23-05, 04:44 PM
The trouble with this is that those who control our government are rewriting the laws regarding "hate" crimes and if we generalize "hate" as something as silly as jealousy, people are eventually going to be convicted of "jealousy" crimes.. In a time when "hate" can also be heard as "prejudice" in the ears of many - it's not a good time to be using the word so casually.

But I hear ya! :)

skides1
06-24-05, 12:58 AM
I have a story that I feel may be an eye-opener. Okay, I'm riding around downtown Seattle with two ladies in my Cadillac at 1am. I pull into the Shell station to get some stuff. We end up waiting for one of the ladies outside with my windows down and the Bose turned up. A couple walks by and this chick yells something like f**k you at us. I proceed to ask her what she meant ( I wasn't sure what she said). They go inside of the store. I start to get really pissed because the guy ignored me. I yell and call him a f*g (gay) for not backing up his girl. He gets scared and runs into the storage area of the store while his girl is completely involved with taunting me outside. I wait for this guy (I just want some clarification). At this point: All I did was call him a ***. The next thing I know: 5 cop cars come up and make a felony take down arrest on me plus impound my Cadillac. They charged me with a felony hate crime against a homosexual which is a big deal on the west coast. I had no idea he was gay at the time. What a BS deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That whole thing cost like 15 grand and a serious dent in my career for a verbal argument. Any thoughts?

Kev
06-24-05, 01:11 AM
Any thoughts?Yeah,
1. Sometimes it's best to let things be. I'm guessing that if you could rewind and do that over you would likely let the couple say what ever stupid thing they felt like with out the need to know what it was or to respond.
2. Most of the more foolish acts perpetrated by individuals occur after dark.
3. Nice luxury vehicles with music at elevated volume levels attract attention, sometimes that attention is negative.

:)

fast66
06-24-05, 01:18 AM
I have a story that I feel may be an eye-opener. Okay, I'm riding around downtown Seattle with two ladies in my Cadillac at 1am. I pull into the Shell station to get some stuff. We end up waiting for one of the ladies outside with my windows down and the Bose turned up. A couple walks by and this chick yells something like f**k you at us. I proceed to ask her what she meant ( I wasn't sure what she said). They go inside of the store. I start to get really pissed because the guy ignored me. I yell and call him a f*g (gay) for not backing up his girl. He gets scared and runs into the storage area of the store while his girl is completely involved with taunting me outside. I wait for this guy (I just want some clarification). At this point: All I did was call him a ***. The next thing I know: 5 cop cars come up and make a felony take down arrest on me plus impound my Cadillac. They charged me with a felony hate crime against a homosexual which is a big deal on the west coast. I had no idea he was gay at the time. What a BS deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That whole thing cost like 15 grand and a serious dent in my career for a verbal argument. Any thoughts?

Wow,That is one retarded ending. Just from one word, and you didnt even kick the guys ass. Were you at the shell station at 12th ave downtown? Im sure youll get arrested for calling someone a *** near Broadway, that is gay central, and the police station is right in the middle of that area, they protect the gays and lesbians against mainly hate crimes there.

skides1
06-24-05, 01:23 AM
NO kidding,
I was so cocky then, I thought I was bullet proof and untouchable. It would take something like a knife threat or more to illicit a response from me now. I was just trying to illustrate how messed up the laws can be and how weak people hide behind them. We are talking about a verbal confrontation- kinda like getting sued for personal injury after a car accident that never happened.

skides1
06-24-05, 01:24 AM
No, it was first and Denny way.

jordan00escalade
06-24-05, 06:28 AM
People just throw the word HATE around lately, because as times change our lanuage does as well. It's slang "when I parked my car at the club, someone keyed my truck.. They was hatin' on my ride" not that it has anything to do with crime, or the state of the world today.. Just another way to have someone relate to what your saying. Back East peeps would say like "that's stupid fresh".. (old term) and intelligence had nothing to do with it. That ride is HOT.. doesn't have anything to do with the temperature. Police have acquired the description HATERS recently too.. It's not that people are taking Hate Crimes lightly, it's just a transition. Hate has more than 1 definition, but remember we are talking about SLANG. I understand what your saying SAL, and your right. I don't feel that he took it out of context though, but that's street talk. People from the South, have a southern dialect; the east have the Eastern. You feel me? When Bling called them haters for screwing with his Escalade.. I felt him on that. That's just the way people talk sometime, maybe this forum wasn't the best place for him to express himself in that manner.. But who am I to tell him when and where it's appropriate? No Pun intended. Hope I didn't offend anyone, but for the record, I probably would have explained it the same way to a friend of mine.

blingblingcv
06-24-05, 06:23 PM
yes i was just using the slang that everyone says these days. I really thought just because I had a nice car and rims that someone decided to play around a uncap my air. Yes it is better than getting a flat. And Skides that is a crazy story and ridiculous man. 15 grand man they got you real dirty.

skides1
06-26-05, 03:23 AM
Thats just one of the reasons I am not down with the da, pigs, ***s and squares. It has nothing to do with my ride- just the principal. I just create anarchy from within- I can't beat em so I joined them to muck up the huge red tape ball as much as possible. I feel if I can scrape out a livin at the same time, cool.

nickc280
06-27-05, 06:10 PM
when you drive a nice vehicle you will always have haters, I thinks someone just hit my rear bumper with some object and scratched the shit out of it

fast66
06-27-05, 08:49 PM
when you drive a nice vehicle you will always have haters, I thinks someone just hit my rear bumper with some object and scratched the shit out of it

Oh a bat has hit my car way too many times. A lot of ex girls hate especially

blingblingcv
06-27-05, 10:38 PM
hahaha, my neighbors father got an s600 this was back in 01 with bulletproof armour. Dont know why he got it. Well I didnt believe him until he took a bat and hit it real hard. No damage at all. From it.

jordan00escalade
06-27-05, 11:11 PM
Oh a bat has hit my car way too many times. A lot of ex girls hate especially

Someone would be compromising their safety, taking a bat to my ride. I would lose my calm, cool, collective bearing if you started smashing my ride with a bat. That would make me want to do something bad to you.

:hitstick:

Oakland Raiders
06-27-05, 11:23 PM
Any thoughts?

Wrong place wrong time. In your situation, I'd do the same thing. I guess if you called him something else other than f*g, he probably couldn't get you busted for anything. 15 grand is a lot of money if you didn't even lay a hand on the guy. I can't believe that one actual word could cost a man so much. Just think what it would have cost if you actually knocked his teeth in. Sorry to hear this man.

mobi
06-28-05, 12:16 AM
Hi guys and girls!This is maybe my second time writting on this forum.I came like 4 years ago in in USA after living for almost 19 years in west Europe,but I can tell you guys here everything is taking much to serious in this matter whit homosexual orientation and whith political corectness.For such a thing like the Skides story in Europe IF you are so stupid and call the cops in best fall they gonna LAUGH on you and maybe giving you the phone number from the nearest hospital.I`am not gonna say is bad here (because it will be a lie) but after seeing both parts of the world I can really say something.Everything has its good and bad parts but over here very much is taked much to serious,and I think we have to say "THANK YOU" to the Democrats,ACLU and the liberal NUTS outside there.I can`t complain about the life beeing bad to us here but sometimes you just want to pack everything and just go.Where? I really don`t know! I see this jealousy all the time.Why? because me and my wife work our ass off to get something nice like the new 2005 Escalade,a 3000 sqf home in Portland,where anyone is as RED as a comi.They can`t see it that somebody who is not a "real american" cann have something when they are still waiting for food coupons.But the thing that I work 90-95 hours a week they seeit as normal for somebody who is not born here.So maybe "jealousy" is another worth for "hate".Maybe I can understand this against me but I can`t explain it against you guys! I think they are not only jealous but actually they hate you for what you achieved in life,something they just dream about,and maybe never ever will get.Why? Because they are too lazy to move their fat ass and do something else as just whinning.I don`t have nothing against homosexuals,but way are they so whinny about telling the truth.If say I am fat and somebody is calling me fatty should I call 911 and complain about or maybe have somebody arrested?
PS Please excuse my englisch mobi

Kev
07-01-05, 06:17 PM
Hi guys and girls!This is maybe my second time writting on this forum.I came like 4 years ago in in USA after living for almost 19 years in west Europe,but I can tell you guys here everything is taking much to serious in this matter whit homosexual orientation and whith political corectness.For such a thing like the Skides story in Europe IF you are so stupid and call the cops in best fall they gonna LAUGH on you and maybe giving you the phone number from the nearest hospital.I`am not gonna say is bad here (because it will be a lie) but after seeing both parts of the world I can really say something.Everything has its good and bad parts but over here very much is taked much to serious,and I think we have to say "THANK YOU" to the Democrats,ACLU and the liberal NUTS outside there.I can`t complain about the life beeing bad to us here but sometimes you just want to pack everything and just go.Where? I really don`t know! I see this jealousy all the time.Why? because me and my wife work our ass off to get something nice like the new 2005 Escalade,a 3000 sqf home in Portland,where anyone is as RED as a comi.They can`t see it that somebody who is not a "real american" cann have something when they are still waiting for food coupons.But the thing that I work 90-95 hours a week they seeit as normal for somebody who is not born here.So maybe "jealousy" is another worth for "hate".Maybe I can understand this against me but I can`t explain it against you guys! I think they are not only jealous but actually they hate you for what you achieved in life,something they just dream about,and maybe never ever will get.Why? Because they are too lazy to move their fat ass and do something else as just whinning.I don`t have nothing against homosexuals,but way are they so whinny about telling the truth.If say I am fat and somebody is calling me fatty should I call 911 and complain about or maybe have somebody arrested?
PS Please excuse my englisch mobiYour english may be unpolished but your thought is clear as crystal Mobi and for that I say "Well said."

I feel you dawg!