: New guy from KC

hotroddaddy72
11-02-03, 09:57 PM
Hey I posted a hello in another thread but thought I would do one here to get it out quicker,I am a Mark VIII owner Its got a lot of go fast goodies but it also has 150k miles .and little things are nicle andd diming me to death so it is time to trade up! I am currently looking at a 2000 STS,Black of course,I looked at the Lincoln LS' but they don't look as tight as the STS does,so it is time to trade.I hope I can find a lot of info here to make the transition smooth,I was told by my Lincoln guys that it would be a mistake to go to a Caddy,because they don't make mods for the Northstar,so I hope you guys can help,I will miss the RWD but the winters will be easier any way hello and I look forward to posting

JJhomer83
11-05-03, 03:15 PM
Hey I posted a hello in another thread but thought I would do one here to get it out quicker,I am a Mark VIII owner Its got a lot of go fast goodies but it also has 150k miles .and little things are nicle andd diming me to death so it is time to trade up! I am currently looking at a 2000 STS,Black of course,I looked at the Lincoln LS' but they don't look as tight as the STS does,so it is time to trade.I hope I can find a lot of info here to make the transition smooth,I was told by my Lincoln guys that it would be a mistake to go to a Caddy,because they don't make mods for the Northstar,so I hope you guys can help,I will miss the RWD but the winters will be easier any way hello and I look forward to posting

WELCOME to the forums

Sorry it took so long to respond didn't see it.
Yes RWD are fun but for snow they are really bad. As far as mods for the north* there are little ones depending on the hp rating you want to go up to