: McGuire Cadillac Woodbridge NJ

LetsDance
06-21-05, 12:34 PM
I have only the highest praise for this dealer, we bought out second Caddy from them ( Our salesman was Pete LaBracio ), the first 2 were from Crown Cadillac in Watching which after the dealership was sold became another fast food dealer....far from what you'd expect Cadillac to be all about. There was no haggling at McGuire, Pete gave the best price right off the get go and insisted any questions we had with the car to come and see him anytime, the service department there is FABULOUS! Especially Bill Whale, if you read my hellish experience with my new STS entitled " My trip to hell in a STS" you will understand just one of the reasons this dealer is soooooooooooooooooo great! After Caddy's Roadside Assistance and Caddy's Customer Care line left me high and dry for 3 days with a broken down 2005 STS and a husband with a heart condition ( We were on a mini vacation for my b'day that thanks to Cadillac was RUINED ) 100 miles away from home McGuire ( Bill Whale ) came to my rescue. I just can't rave about how much we love McGuire Cadillac, had it not been for Bill Whale in their service department I'd still be sitting 100 miles from home with a broken down car and no way to get home. McGuire equals excellence! Lets Dance ( Dee )