: Minnesota Newbie Loves the Fins

Psychobilly Cadillac
11-02-03, 04:49 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Nate, and I'm new to the forum as well. I'm 22 years old and recently graduated from college. My main driver is a 1992 Cadillac Deville. She is all the way up to 225,000 miles and has had no real problems. I also recently purchased a 1960 Fleetwood Series 60 Special from a family friend which I hope to begin restoring this next summer. The Fleetwood is a fairly solid car, it hasn't run in at least 10 years but it was garaged for that time. It is an awesome ride but it will need lots of work over the next few years. I will try to attatch some pictures for you all. Sweet Forum, hope to see everyone around.

Later,
Nate

Psychobilly Cadillac
11-02-03, 05:06 PM
I couldn't get a pic to attatch before so I'll try it again.

JJhomer83
11-02-03, 05:15 PM
I couldn't get a pic to attatch before so I'll try it again.

Welcome Nate to the forums

That fleetwood is going to be a real eye catcher when done. Can't wait till the final touches are made

sorry didn't see the pic looks great.

Psychobilly Cadillac
11-02-03, 05:20 PM
Here is another one with me standing infront of it. It is the exact same car as the one in my avatar. Hope you all like it.
-Nate

JJhomer83
11-02-03, 05:23 PM
Here is another one with me standing infront of it. It is the exact same car as the one in my avatar. Hope you all like it.
-Nate

Nate that car looks flawless. Wanna trade with me?

Psychobilly Cadillac
11-02-03, 05:30 PM
Hey thanks,

Naw, the car is far from flawless. Unfortunately, she isn't even running right now, I think it is an electrical problem with the engine not getting any spark. I'm not too good at trouble shooting that kind of stuff. Also, even though she looks good in the pics, the vinyl top will need replacement because it is cracked, there is a good dent in the trunk lid, and she has some rust on the underbody and some severe rust up in the wheel wells. Nothing that can't be fixed with some money (which I have very little of right now) and some patience (which I have a ton of right now). I figure at this point she isn't really getting any older so all that stuff can wait if need be.

-Nate