: Some Lady backed into my rear bumper TWICE, then took off!

Spittin Game
06-20-05, 11:38 PM
So Im at my parents office which is in a Wells Fargo building and Im in there doing some internet stuff for my mom and I come out about an hour later and there is a note written on a deposit slip from someone that saw some Lady back her "Large Car" into my rear bumper TWICE, then she ****in took off. They left me the note and her license plate, but wasnt sure of the exact letters on it, but knew it pretty much except they thought the last letter could have been 2 different letters. So I called the police to get a report written on it and he is gonna try to find the lady. It isnt that bad, but its scratched a little bit, and it was in perfect condition. :helpless:

I hope he finds out who it is, so I can "visit" the bitch! :lildevil:

I was so friggen pissed, I cant believe the big ass parking lot wasnt enough for her to back up safely. :rolleyes2

I usually park away from cars, but this was a nice size lot to back out and the spots are huge. :annoyed:

slimm44
06-20-05, 11:51 PM
i just saw a minivan back into an eclipse right outside of my apartment (one way road with parallel parking). the driver didn't even notice. i would've got her plate #, but i couldn't see any damage on the eclipse. dumbass drivers.

jordan00escalade
06-20-05, 11:53 PM
I hope they find out who she is.. Then suspend her L's.

Boombotz
06-20-05, 11:57 PM
Man, I am sorry to hear what happen to you. I can't believe people will leave without writing there own note letting you know what happened. Any camera's in the parking lot. That might help to if the police can't match the plate.

Maybe this will make you feel a little better. I was rear-ended not to long ago and I got my truck fixed. It looks perfect. You wouldn't even know that it was ever damaged. Good luck!

jordan00escalade
06-21-05, 12:17 AM
LOL... Nah Botz, Ion think that's gonna make him feel better hehe.

Rolex
06-21-05, 12:24 AM
I hope he finds out who it is, so I can "visit" the bitch!

I'm hearing this said in the voice of Tony Soprano. http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_chainsawkill.gif

Hit and run is a felony. This person deserves to be prosecuted. I hope you catch them.

fast66
06-21-05, 10:54 AM
Yeah it woudl be caleld a hit and run. They should pay for it. I hope you get em

Sam OCM
06-21-05, 11:38 AM
It annoys me that some people have no respect for other peoples property!!

This story is all to common today and I have noticed that the law do less and less about it because of it becoming so common.

I hope you find her, then you can park your fist into her face one or two times.

timvan
06-21-05, 12:32 PM
I dont think that it would be a hit in run on private property...

at worst use your unisured motorist coverage to assist..?...:lildevil: