: god this is hot

Frank White
06-19-05, 10:39 PM
i am in love with this thing

http://cars.autoero.ru/Cadillac/Cadillac_Escalade_2002/013.jpg

Boombotz
06-19-05, 10:43 PM
That Lade looks good. I don't like that the grill is missing the emblem. The rims look awesome and look like 26". It is very hard to keep black clean and the black swirl marks will drive you nuts. I will never own a black car again.

slimm44
06-20-05, 01:23 AM
ugly wheels, but really nice stance.

fast66
06-20-05, 02:36 AM
I think it is nice just needs clear headlights.

suckit
06-20-05, 02:36 AM
THat's one siik Lade. I remember seeing that when the Escalade was still pretty new to the public (2002-2003), so it was like dAMNN. Airbags, 26" wheels, Brembo BIG brake upgrade, insane custom audio... Gotta admit, that was pretty hard.

dnyce617
06-20-05, 09:44 AM
That Lade looks good. I don't like that the grill is missing the emblem. The rims look awesome and look like 26". It is very hard to keep black clean and the black swirl marks will drive you nuts. I will never own a black car again.

I agree, I will never own a black daily driver again. Fingerprints, swirl marks, dust, pollen.....you see everything. That being said, nothing looks better when it's done right. I now own my first black vehicle after having 3 pearl white cas and even though it's a hassle, it looks incredible.
http://suvworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/Lowenhartz/106092.jpg

jordan00escalade
06-20-05, 05:59 PM
I traded in a Black acura for my Escalade.. the Escalade is WHITE! I've had my share of swirls, dust, fingerprints.. ETC! It was a hassle to maintain the shine

RaGzEmCeE
06-20-05, 06:32 PM
black is a bitch ... but its worth it ....

suckit
06-20-05, 06:35 PM
I hate seeing swirls on my ride after paying $20 for a good carwash.

Xrayqueen
06-20-05, 10:31 PM

:yeah: And to add to that someone just keyed my black paint or a rock hit it. I would like to think it was a rock :(
Peace Xrayqueen :banghead:

dnyce617
06-21-05, 10:38 AM

Thats the thing, you can't take a black whip to any carwash. I spend a good 2-3 hours washing and drying my truck by hand weekly, usually on Sundays, and it stays swirl free for quite a while. Car washes use harsh detergents, scratchy cotton towels, and that "wheel brite" will wreak havoc on your chrome. The right products and process go a long way to a flawless finish. That way I know I'm not damaging my paint, I can tell by feel if it needs a coat of wax, and it gets much cleaner. Plus I could never deal with the waterspots from not being properly/fully dried. The thing with black is you HAVE to be anal.

suckit
06-21-05, 01:58 PM
Da man is right!

Specialized
06-23-05, 04:27 PM
Escalade looks good but it needs a different grill.

apfinestlade
06-24-05, 09:38 PM
Nice ride dude but I will put the emblem back on the grille...the rims are cool,tint, the shine..off the hook. Try some different signal light bulbs..I did, I went with some blue ones and at night they just set's the Lade off. Nice Lade