: Anti-Wheel Hop kits

DrMikeQ
06-18-05, 12:37 AM
Just want to know the best wheel hop kit. Those of you that have BMR, bushings, etc... Please post your thoughts. I am in the market because my dad wants to run me with his new Viper 4-door pick up. I think I will need all the help can get.:lildevil:

CTSV05
06-18-05, 01:19 AM
Mine!!!!

StealthV
06-18-05, 01:53 AM
If you're looking for a BMR kit, I've got a new one for sale; never out of its protective wrapper - under $200.

http://www.stealthv.com/garage_sale.htm

DrMikeQ
06-18-05, 11:10 PM
I heard BMR works well is KARS that much better? Also welding on the V makes me nervous but if it will help then so be it

CTSV05
06-19-05, 12:05 AM
Honestly, they both have their benefits.

My kit just is more complete in tying the cradle and body/frame together. Not just stabilizing the lower control arm points. Higher skills needed to install, the other is much less work.

I drove a BMR car, but still chose to build mine.

ctsvett
06-19-05, 01:16 AM
The BEST solution is the specterwerks (or lingenfelter) cradle bushings 1st... then if you need more, go with the BMR AWHK.... the BMR adds some road noise, but for those who can live with it, it will help a little more...

Neither solution will affect the handling on this car and introduce little road noise (except where commented above)

A little birdie told me that this solution may be similar to an "approved" solution.... take that for what it is worth...

Lasstss, I believe, has this solution on his car so I hope he will chime in on this thread.

Nothing bad to say about CTSV05s solution... It has its benifits too...

Reed

CTSV05
06-19-05, 10:11 AM
Approved by who, I have dealers buying mine to install on their customers Vs.

GNSCOTT
06-19-05, 10:40 AM
Approved by who, I have dealers buying mine to install on their customers Vs.

Does that mean that if the rear fails with your kit on that GM will still honor the warranty?