: LOOK WHAT I FOUND!! Used Car Lot PICS.

Ralph
06-16-05, 06:29 PM
1993 Coupe Deville with only 37,000 MILES or 60,000 kms. MINT! How rare is it Sandy?? The lot was located 10 minutes north of town and I never knew about it!!

Also seen here are:

1968 Mustang

'84 Corvette

'67 SS Impala

'64 Impala SS

'68 (?) blue T-Bird

'82 Imperial

'81 Firebird with a rebuilt 327

'74 Corvette

'76 Cordova (becoming more rare)

The '74 Vette interior was a bit "ratty," but new paint. I might call about it. More pics below......

Ralph
06-16-05, 06:32 PM
more...

slk230mb
06-16-05, 06:40 PM
Nice find Ralph :thumbsup:

Sandy
06-16-05, 06:48 PM
In the final year for theCoupe de Ville {1993} 4,711 were made. Th emost popular color, was white {not rare} taking a good 24% of the production. However.... the Light Neutral Beige Roof was technicly not available!! With white, the "allowed" vinyl roof colors were either white, or Navy or Dark Red {Maroon}. Ohter colors were available on special order and required code BG6, "Special handling" ~ Such is this car !I have no way of telling how many were made in THIS combination, but for sure....not many.
Here's the 1993 Coupe de Ville Build:-
1,147 = Cotillion White = 24.4%
0,543 = Sable Black = 11.5%
0,536 = Carmine Red Metallic = 11.4%
0,468 = Light Beige Metallic = 09.9%
0,365 = Slate Green Metallic = 07.8%
0,294 = Dark Cherry Metallic = 06.2%
0,287 = Medium Sapphire Blue Firemist = 06.3%
0,275 = Taupe Metallic = 06.1%
0,267 = Black-Sapphire Metallic = 05.7%
0,186 = Platinum Silver Metallic = 04.0%
0,143 = Light Sapphire Blue Metallic = 03.0%
0,119 = Slate Bronze Metallic = 02.5%
0,057 = Academy Gray Metallic = 01.2%
0,024 = Dark Plum Metallic = 00.5%
Save this if you think you'll ever want it.
I am NOT doing it again !!

Ralph
06-16-05, 06:52 PM
I am NOT doing it again !!

Thanks. You didn't have to bother with ALL the other colors, I was just wondering how rare the white one was. I guess reasonably rare. Before I asked I checked your 60 Special thread sticky where you posted some numbers for other years like mine but I couldn't find '93 there, unless I missed it.

It looks good with the white mudflaps, and I guess they special ordered the roof.

Sandy
06-16-05, 06:53 PM
I happen to have "it" handy, today, so I did it. Save it!

Ralph
06-16-05, 06:54 PM
I happen to have "it" handy, today, so I did it. Save it!

At least it will be on this thread forever. Thanks!!

EDIT. I copied it to your thread in the appropriate section.

Ralph
06-16-05, 07:04 PM
I can't remember which car this dash pic is for! Does anyone recognize it??

airbalancer
06-16-05, 07:06 PM
are the pics from only car lot in Saskatchewan? LOL

Ralph
06-16-05, 07:08 PM
are the pics from only car lot in Saskatchewan? LOL

:histeric: I bet you never see trucks too often in Ontario, other than yours. :sneaky: I would say that 50% of vehicles on the road here are trucks! There were a few nice old ones there.

Nope, we got a few more. :thumbsup:

Sam OCM
06-16-05, 07:10 PM
good find buddy!

Playdrv4me
06-16-05, 07:47 PM
Wow! That CDV is in PERFECT condition! I love the combination of the white with the top color, looks very classy and not tacky. Look at the interior, the seats are as plush as they day it came out of the factory. I wonder how much they wanted for it.

Ralph
06-16-05, 07:50 PM
Wow! That CDV is in PERFECT condition! I love the combination of the white with the top color, looks very classy and not tacky. Look at the interior, the seats are as plush as they day it came out of the factory. I wonder how much they wanted for it.

I'll phone right now.........

Ralph
06-16-05, 08:04 PM
I got the pricing from the owner, named Pete, nice guy.

Here they are, in Canuck bucks of course.

93 Cadillac coupe - $13,000 (WOW!)

'81 Firebird - $11,500

'74 Vette - $9,500

'82 Imperial - $2,500 (he knows the Sinatras were BLUE)

'64 Impala SS - $20,000 All original

'68 Mustang - $16,500

'84 vette - $13,500

Are these prices fair?? The Caddy seems like a good buy with that kind of mileage, especially if I was offered over $20 a couple of years ago!!

Ralph
06-16-05, 08:11 PM
IAN, CLEAR your PM BOX!!

turbojimmy
06-16-05, 08:12 PM

That looks like it's the inside of the '64 Impala.

Jim

Playdrv4me
06-16-05, 08:17 PM
IAN, CLEAR your PM BOX!!

oops... cleared.

Ralph
06-16-05, 08:28 PM

Jim

Could be. Would they have red interior trim with black paint?

Oh crap, I forgot to ask the price for the '67 SS and the '68 T-Bird.

Elvis
06-16-05, 08:54 PM

Jim

That just doesn't seem right to me. I'm thinking early-60's Ford.

Ralph, if you look at the reflection in the glass, you can see a Caddy, plus what looks like the roof of a red car. And that looks like a cloth bench seat with belts, and I'm not sure they even had belts in the early 60's! It's driving me NUTS! (get it?)

Does that ring any bells?

Ralph
06-16-05, 09:00 PM

Ralph, if you look at the reflection in the glass, you can see a Caddy, plus what looks like the roof of a red car. And that looks like a cloth bench seat with belts, and I'm not sure they even had belts in the early 60's! It's driving me NUTS! (get it?)

Good eye!! :histeric:

The Caddy in the reflection is the white CDV.

I don't know about the "red car," I'll have to look again....I tried to block out as much of the reflection as I could but it was difficult.

Around 1986, we passed legislation that mandated all cars must have seatbelts and we have to use them! I remember that because in 1986 I got a 40 dollar fine for not using them in town! Most likely, whoever owned the mystery car had it retro-fitted with sealbelts to comply to the law. Lap belts would have sufficed. My '69 Charger and '70 Plymouth had them, but you had to pull down the shoulder belt from above if you wanted to use both. They would always get tangled up so I got fed up and just used the lap belts.

You mean YOU don't have to wear seatbelts in Tennessee?

davesdeville
06-16-05, 11:26 PM
We have to use seatbelts everywhere in the US. But lap belts as OEM equipment are acceptable I believe.

Ralph, what's that $13k in real money? :p

Ralph
06-17-05, 12:42 AM
We have to use seatbelts everywhere in the US. But lap belts as OEM equipment are acceptable I believe.

Ralph, what's that $13k in real money? :p

Seatbelts?? In the U.S.?? that's strange, they FORCE you to wear seatbelts there, I thought you lived in a FREE country? :sneaky: :D

Anyway, about our funny money, I like how it's coloured so we know the difference between a 10 and a 20 at a quick glance, etc. :gnome: :farting: We finally got BRAND NEW 20's, compared to the old one..... :woohoo:

davesdeville
06-17-05, 01:42 AM
I like how we can read numbers :p

JK Ralphie

Ralph
06-17-05, 01:51 AM
I like how we can read numbers :p

JK Ralphie

:rant2:

I know, I know. When I was down in the U.S. I had to do double takes on the numbers because all the paper money looks alike. You have to be careful otherwise you might tip a "100" instead of a "5". :p I get so used to color-coded money I just can't imagine otherwise I guess. :)

Spyder
06-17-05, 02:49 AM
My '60 Dodge pickup came with belts...as did my sisters... ...

turbojimmy
06-17-05, 05:45 AM

Yeah, I think you're right. The column looks an awful lot like my '67 GTO column so I figured it was a GM product.

I don't think lap belts were required until the 60s. They were available on lots of cars before then (starting in the mid-late 50s I believe), but not standard equipment until 1964.

Jim

airbalancer
06-17-05, 07:01 AM
:histeric: I bet you never see trucks too often in Ontario, other than yours. :sneaky: I would say that 50% of vehicles on the road here are trucks! There were a few nice old ones there.

Nope, we got a few more. :thumbsup:

The GMC dealer in Cobourg is #2 in Canada for selling extended cabs
I live in farm country, almost more pickups then cars
90% gm, 8% ram then Ford

airbalancer
06-17-05, 07:05 AM
Anyway, about our funny money, I like how it's coloured so we know the difference between a 10 and a 20 at a quick glance, etc. :gnome: :farting: We finally got BRAND NEW 20's, compared to the old one..... :woohoo:

If we can only get rid of the Queen. That would be a step in the right direction

Elvis
06-17-05, 10:48 AM
I like the Queen. Don't mess with her.

I'm on a mission. I'm going to figure out what that dashboard pic is.

TurboJimmy, I'll give you my key fob from a '74 Vega that I recently won if you beat me to it.

Ralph, I got a $42 seat belt ticket about seven years ago. Really pissed me off. The cop was stalking people as they pulled out of a mall parking lot. He'd watch for you to get in your car, if you didn't buckle up right then, he'd follow you out of the lot and pull up next to you, and wave you over at the first traffic light if you still didn't have your belt on. That's ALL HE DID all damn day long.

If an old car didn't have belts, they won't ticket you for that, though. My '64 Ranchero didn't have them. I had a couple of wrecks in that thing, too. I just hosed off the dashboard, spatula some more bondo on it, and I was on my way.

Elvis
06-17-05, 11:03 AM
I'm getting warmer.

1961 Ford Falcon
http://i23.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/56/c9/03_3.JPG

powerglide
06-17-05, 11:50 AM

what a trippy picture with the caddy reflected.....nice!

Elvis
06-17-05, 11:51 AM
I think I've got it.

1965 Ford F-100 Custom Cab
http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/4d/0c/3d_1_b.JPG

http://www.traderniks.com/ebay/f100g.jpg

http://www.traderniks.com/ebay/f100r.jpg

powerglide
06-17-05, 11:51 AM
I got the pricing from the owner, named Pete, nice guy.

Here they are, in Canuck bucks of course.

93 Cadillac coupe - $13,000 (WOW!)

Thats way too high for a 12-13 year old caddy.........IMHO.

Elvis
06-17-05, 01:32 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10567

Question of the day:

Ralph, WHY would you take a picture of the inside of an old pickup truck, when you had all that other classic iron around you to choose from? :histeric:

Ralph
06-17-05, 02:45 PM
90% gm, 8% ram then Ford

I see a lot more Hemi Rams than any other here. Now I see some of those new Dodge Daytona trucks running around with the huge spoiler on the back.

A couple of SRT-10 too.

Ralph
06-17-05, 02:46 PM
If we can only get rid of the Queen. That would be a step in the right direction

If only she would pay for her own visits here. She is, after all, one of the richest wonen in the world, isn't she?

Ralph
06-17-05, 02:53 PM
I think I've got it.

1965 Ford F-100 Custom Cab
http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/4d/0c/3d_1_b.JPG

http://www.traderniks.com/ebay/f100g.jpg

http://www.traderniks.com/ebay/f100r.jpg

OMG, that's it!!! I remember NOW. I took a pic of a 1966 Ford truck interior because that's the truck my Dad had as a tow truck when he had that Gulf service station! (the black one between the Mustang and Firebird) It even had the big long stick shift that I remember as a kid.

Good work Elvis. Your as good a detective as SLK 230 and Playdrv for figuring out my car was NOT stolen! You guys should form an agency. ;) You win the prize....... the full size "Bad girl" Vicky pic! (actually I just wanted to see it for myself in full size again. ;)

Ralph
06-17-05, 02:57 PM
Thats way too high for a 12-13 year old caddy.........IMHO.

I don't know. For that kind of mileage, and the price might be around 8 or 9,000 U.S.? Not too bad? I think it was probably the most fairly priced car there, except the Imperial maybe.

I think some of the other cars are a bit over-priced. I don't think he will get 20 for the '64 black SS, and the Corvette's interior was kinda bad. I would offer $6500 for the Vette and go from there.

Elvis
06-17-05, 04:52 PM
I just noticed something.

The cigarette lighter and the ignition are on the left of the wheel, the choke knob is on the right. That just seems backwards to me!

brougham
06-17-05, 06:14 PM
90% gm, 8% ram then Ford

Aound here there are more Ford trucks then anythign else.

And all of those prices look really high. That's probably a good price for the Imperial tho. Someone I know has one and it has white leather and a sunroof too but his is blue on the outside.

Ralph
06-17-05, 06:26 PM
I just noticed something.

The cigarette lighter and the ignition are on the left of the wheel, the choke knob is on the right. That just seems backwards to me!

On my 1970 Plymouth I installed a manual choke and I put it on the middle of the dash w/o thinking about it, LOL! My arms were crossed every morning starting the car and the choke had to be out at just the right amount for cold weather. :histeric:

Ralph
06-17-05, 06:28 PM
Aound here there are more Ford trucks then anythign else.

And all of those prices look really high. That's probably a good price for the Imperial tho. Someone I know has one and it has white leather and a sunroof too but his is blue on the outside.

I wish that orange firebird was about 5 grand! It had brand new paint, and a PERFECT black vinyl? Leather? interior! Aftermarket stereo with the faceplate removed. I've always liked the second gen Trans Ams and they are becoming rare. You hardly ever see them cruising anymore! When I think back on all the TA's I could have bought, and for cheap too, like $2500!! :cookoo: