: and 93fleetwoodlowlow's new car would be...

Adam
06-15-05, 10:54 PM
a 2003 Cadillac CTS (27k miles)!!!!!!!!!!! i bought it today. i will try and get pics of it here at work on a day im not busy. we talked them down from 28,995 to 24,600. yeah, i gotta good deal. i almost got an Escalade EXT but the payment was going to be 450 a month and i didnt want to pay that much. oh Sal, i asked the floor manager (good friend of my dads, thats why i got such a good deal) if they would tell people that bought new/ used Caddies to tell them about Cadillacowners.com and he agreed. they started today when a guy went and test drove a brand new STS. so maybe we will get more members. (i also had some pre typed www.cadillacforums.com (http://www.cadillacforums.com) peices of paper i stuck to the windshields).

RBraczyk
06-15-05, 11:02 PM
nice dude. Can't wait for pics.

Ralph
06-15-05, 11:08 PM
Excellent choice! What color?? Hopefully White Diamond! :shhh:

Stoneage_Caddy
06-15-05, 11:11 PM
congrats ....hell of a way to get a new ride tho judgeing by the past 2 weeks

slk230mb
06-16-05, 01:02 AM
Good luck :thumbsup:

Vesicant
06-16-05, 01:08 AM
Niiice :D

TomDeville
06-16-05, 01:17 AM
Congrats!

Let's see it! :thumbsup:

:coolgleam

BeelzeBob
06-16-05, 01:37 AM
Wow! Congratulations! You've got a nice car! The Fleetwood was awesome but there's nothing like driving a practically new Cadillac! Nice going. Oh and thanks for promoting the forum at the dealership!! That's very nice of you! :)

majax
06-16-05, 01:41 AM
Nothing beats a near new/new car! sounds good!

Ralph
06-16-05, 02:03 AM
Wow! Congratulations! You've got a nice car! The Fleetwood was awesome but there's nothing like driving a practically new Cadillac! Nice going. Oh and thanks for promoting the forum at the dealership!! That's very nice of you! :)

I still wish I could get a "Cadillac Forums.com" sticker for my back window. :shhh: Preferable in black, with gold script?? :hide:

BeelzeBob
06-16-05, 02:13 AM
I still wish I could get a "Cadillac Forums.com" sticker for my back window. :shhh: Preferable in black, with gold script?? :hide:
I need to get something done. I will.. I just need to find the time to work on it...

davesdeville
06-16-05, 05:12 AM
Nice choice man. I think only the 3.2L 220hp V6 was available in 03 which is still good for 0-60 in 7 sec, you get the 5 speed?

I'd buy a cadillacforums sticker to compliment my racingsouthwest.com sticker.

Boombotz
06-16-05, 07:30 AM
Congrats on the car and good luck with it. What kind of deal would of you got to get the payment on the EXT at 450.00? I hope that was a lot of money down cause I pay almost double that for mine. :hmm:

D148L0
06-16-05, 09:38 AM
Congratulations, man.

Playdrv4me
06-16-05, 10:12 AM
Congrats on the car and good luck with it. What kind of deal would of you got to get the payment on the EXT at 450.00? I hope that was a lot of money down cause I pay almost double that for mine. :hmm:

I was thinking the same thing, it must have been an 02' or I would not have passed that up at any cost.

Elvis
06-16-05, 10:40 AM
Congratulations!!!

Adam
06-16-05, 05:25 PM

it was an 02. i could have put 2k down on it but the payment was still gonna be 405, so i didnt go with it. i really didnt want to pay that much.

pics coming soon. as most of you know i can only take pics at work and our camera was loaned out to another department. hopefully tomorrow or Saturday i will get the pics posted. it is black with grey interior/ black inserts. only 27k miles on it!

Sal no problem, the dealership is actually checking out the site. the finance manager (my dad knows him too) said that he has promoted it twice so far.

Adam
06-16-05, 05:27 PM
Nice choice man. I think only the 3.2L 220hp V6 was available in 03 which is still good for 0-60 in 7 sec, you get the 5 speed?

I'd buy a cadillacforums sticker to compliment my racingsouthwest.com sticker.

no it is automatic. i was actually leaving cause what i was looking at didnt work out and what i was originally going to buy i really didnt want. when i was walking out some elderly couple had just traded in their (now my) CTS for a new DHS. so we talked and i got a real good deal on it.

Ralph
06-18-05, 05:58 PM
Pics Adam, Pics!!

Playdrv4me
06-18-05, 06:48 PM
Yes... Pics must come forth sir. Come on now... this is as important as having a kid... Go to Wal-Mart buy a camera take some pics and then return it!! :D

BUT GET US SOME PICS!

Adam
06-18-05, 06:54 PM
alright alright. here:

Playdrv4me
06-18-05, 06:59 PM
Beautiful! I think that is just like Gothicaleigh's 03 as well. Does it have xenon lights?

Ralph
06-18-05, 07:02 PM
Supernice CAR!! I'd like to hear more about what your Doctor friend said about it, and more of his "driving impressions," etc.

Adam
06-18-05, 08:09 PM
Beautiful! I think that is just like Gothicaleigh's 03 as well. Does it have xenon lights?

yeah its got xenon lights. it has the luxury sport package and a whole bunch of other options.

Ralph- doc Wright loved the car and he is considering buying a V. this pushed him to the point of him actually going out and getting one (well he hasnt yet) but is planning on it. i told him about the STS V and he said he didnt like things supercharged. he said raw power was his kinda thing. that is why he liked my Fleetwood so much. he always said man for only 185 hp that thing can fly! (he drove her once). hey did you get my e mail? Ash finally e mailed me back! i think i copy and pasted what she wrote.

Ralph
06-18-05, 08:19 PM
hey did you get my e mail? Ash finally e mailed me back! i think i copy and pasted what she wrote.

Got it and replied this aft. Lucky bugger. :sneaky: Tell her where your from... :eek:

What does Doc drive now??

Adam
06-18-05, 08:26 PM
Got it and replied this aft. Lucky bugger. :sneaky: Tell her where your from... :eek:

What does Doc drive now??

hey man, i told her about you ;) ! so what if she knows where im from.

he drives a Miata, a Subaru something nor other that i wrote a ticket on becuase it was parked in a doctors space and i didnt know it was his, and a Ferrari F 40.

Ralph
06-18-05, 08:28 PM
so what if she knows where im from.

She's very patriotic. :shhh: :sneaky:

A doctor that drives a Miata?? :hmm:

Adam
06-18-05, 08:33 PM
She's very patriotic. :shhh: :sneaky:

A doctor that drives a Miata?? :hmm:

so am i but i dont care if she is from Canada.

that is his daily driver. his wife drives the Subaru andon weekends (sometimes) he drives the Ferrari (but not to work, he cruises up here or just drives around in it). he let me drive it once (cause i let him drive the Fleetwood, man was that ever fun!)

carguy16
06-18-05, 09:15 PM
Geesh, with that kinda money you could have bought like a 95 or 96, and hot-rodded the hell out of it, 383 stroker for $4,000.00, performance tranny for $1,200.00, gears, exhaust, ecu reprogram, :yawn: but congrats on the car! Ya picked it for a reason, and it looks a hell of a lot nicer then the Fleetwood, to bad we cant have the best of both worlds...

Playdrv4me
06-18-05, 09:19 PM
:eek: Are we talking about THE ASH?! WEBSITE ASH?

Adam
06-18-05, 10:50 PM
:eek: Are we talking about THE ASH?! WEBSITE ASH?

yes we are. i sent her a poem a while back and she finally e mailed me back. i told her i was just trying to brighten her day and she said she was having a bad day until she read what i wrote her.

Adam
06-18-05, 10:52 PM
Geesh, with that kinda money you could have bought like a 95 or 96, and hot-rodded the hell out of it, 383 stroker for $4,000.00, performance tranny for $1,200.00, gears, exhaust, ecu reprogram, :yawn: but congrats on the car! Ya picked it for a reason, and it looks a hell of a lot nicer then the Fleetwood, to bad we cant have the best of both worlds...

im not much for hot rodding. i am a lowrider, i lowride. cant do that with this car though :hmm: , maybe i can, rwd drive yes. no, would never work, to small. i am looking for another Fleetwood though. ill put xenons in it so Ian will like it ;) .

Ralph
06-18-05, 10:54 PM
yes we are. i sent her a poem a while back and she finally e mailed me back. i told her i was just trying to brighten her day and she said she was having a bad day until she read what i wrote her.

That poem was from a song, roughly, wasn't it?? Nothing gets by me. ;) It's ok Adam, I won't tell her. :canttalk: ;) YET! :sneaky:

I think she lost some weight, and looks terrific!

TomDeville
06-18-05, 11:35 PM
Ash looks 'needy'. In any event,
I was waiting to see that sweet
ride Dude.
It looks great, have you
'tested' it yet? :coolgleam

TomDeville:coolgleam

davesdeville
06-19-05, 06:11 AM
Dang, that chick has more cheekbone than J.Lo has ass or Pam Anderson has knockers.

airbalancer
06-19-05, 07:51 AM
Great buy, I like the CTS.
I would have probably got a CTS if they made a 2 door cabriolet. Got a BMW instead.
I think they are miss a big part of the market by not have a ragtop

Adam
06-19-05, 03:54 PM
That poem was from a song, roughly, wasn't it?? Nothing gets by me. ;) It's ok Adam, I won't tell her. :canttalk: ;) YET! :sneaky:

I think she lost some weight, and looks terrific!

no it wasnt from any song. not any song i know of. i think you are just jealous. i made up that poem. its ok Ralphie, i would be jealous too.

yes she does look terrific!

Adam
06-19-05, 03:57 PM
Ash looks 'needy'. In any event,
I was waiting to see that sweet
ride Dude.
It looks great, have you
'tested' it yet? :coolgleam

TomDeville:coolgleam

tested? how do you mean? i did that WOT thing last night and hit 125 with no problem. felt like i was doing 50 mph! i dont know what the gas cut off is on this thing though, anyone know?

Boombotz
06-19-05, 06:02 PM
Congrats on the CTS. Good luck with it. Looks really good

Ralph
06-19-05, 06:04 PM
no it wasnt from any song. not any song i know of. i think you are just jealous. i made up that poem. its ok Ralphie, i would be jealous too.

yes she does look terrific!

You had your chance with her, but then you discarded her like an old sock. :shhh: ;)

I'm sure she would like a ride in your new Caddy though. ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
06-19-05, 06:34 PM
WOW thats a nice car

Adam
06-19-05, 09:33 PM
You had your chance with her, but then you discarded her like an old sock. :shhh: ;)

I'm sure she would like a ride in your new Caddy though. ;)

what do you mean had? i am still talking with her. dont forget, SHE SAID i can email her anytime.

yeah maybe ill cruise up to Canada and pick her up sometime.

Adam
06-19-05, 09:34 PM
WOW thats a nice car

thank you.- oh crap im a post whore! turning...into...Ralph...help!

powerglide
06-19-05, 09:59 PM
WoW!

Thats a nice car.....what a happy ending to a sad saga.

Congrats!

Boombotz
06-19-05, 10:03 PM
:yeah: Glad it all worked out for you. I'm jealous.

Adam
06-19-05, 10:14 PM
thanks guys! the story is not over though. i will once again own a Fleetwood, just a matter of time. i know God has a plan for all this, (how do you think i could have gotten a CTS making 20k a year?) and i am sure He will once again bring me another Fleetwood. im going on His clock, He'll lead me to it eventually.

Adam
06-19-05, 10:16 PM
:yeah: Glad it all worked out for you. I'm jealous.

jealous? you drive an Escalade and your jealous? ha, no way brother (or sister, which ever one it may be).

Boombotz
06-19-05, 10:20 PM
lol. I was glad it all worked out for you.

Adam
06-19-05, 10:34 PM
thanks man (or woman) but you should give God his due. im glad it all worked out too, and i dont know your religious preferences (if any) but you cant tell me there isnt any possible way a friggin security officer getting 20k a year can possibly get a car like that without God on his side working things for him!

Playdrv4me
06-19-05, 10:39 PM
Well Divine Intervention or not (and God can make some amazing things possible)... Id say you made out very well, I honestly dont remember which car I was driving at 20 now, but I know I would have been happy to have a CTS. Congratulations.

Ralph
06-23-05, 09:44 PM
So Adam, how's the car man????

Now you'll have to join the CTS forum and we'll never hear from you again....... :( :crying:

Ralph
06-23-05, 09:46 PM
Doooooooooooohhhh!!!

You are leaving us!!!!! :suspense: :drinker

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44070

Adam
06-23-05, 09:49 PM
So Adam, how's the car man????

Now you'll have to join the CTS forum and we'll never hear from you again....... :( :crying:

she's running good. perfect infact. had a few races and i aint lost yet hehe. i dont get as many looks as i did in the Fleetwood though. i am still looking for another one but i should probably end that search cause it is going to be a few months before i could try it again. i just posted in the CTS forum a second ago to let them know i got me one. no i aint going no were. i couldnt leave you guys behind (even though i am better than all of you now, ahahahaha :nono: ) i dont forget the little people.

Elvis
06-23-05, 10:33 PM
I don't know how this thread slipped by me.

That is a beautiful car! They really look good in black.

Congrats!

Ralph
06-24-05, 12:18 AM
i dont forget the little people.

:shocked2: :farting:

Adam
06-24-05, 11:53 AM
I don't know how this thread slipped by me.

That is a beautiful car! They really look good in black.

Congrats!

thanks Elvis! your new baby looks nice too:thumbsup:

Adam
06-24-05, 11:54 AM
:shocked2: :farting:

:histeric: you know im kidding Ralphie!