: Halloween what is your costume

JJhomer83
10-31-03, 01:23 PM
well just wondering what everyone is going to be for tonight.
I am my mother going to church. Thought it would be funny.
I have a jean dress on with a red sweater, grey wig, jewelry all out. My gf is going to be an old man. Perfect old couple in a caddy gotta love it. She is modeling her costume after a certain member on the forum j/k

Blackout
10-31-03, 01:33 PM
I found a good costume over at Spencer's. It was a big giant penis. I was going to wear it to work today if i did get it but I wasn't going to pay $50 for the damn thing

JJhomer83
10-31-03, 01:42 PM
I found a good costume over at Spencer's. It was a big giant penis. I was going to wear it to work today if i did get it but I wasn't going to pay $50 for the damn thing

One guy at work is a giant camel toe but he got sent home real quick

gothicaleigh
10-31-03, 01:46 PM
I'll be dressing as... me, I guess. :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pb72388b2dded419eb329aba3e41df3bf/faccafe5.jpg

JerseyGirl
10-31-03, 09:51 PM

carolinasts
10-31-03, 10:52 PM
I am going as a car salesman,..thats the scariest thing I know of.

ShadowLvr400
11-01-03, 12:22 AM
I went as a flasher.... My piece was about 18 inches long... It hung to my calves. The other bits were a handful each, pair of those stress relief balls. They hung almost to my knees. Had a VERY furry, orange bush. My costume was NOT PG-13 or below. R rating thank you very much. I managed to rig it, so when I opened the costume, it rose up.

tru504187211
11-01-03, 04:37 AM
The Hamburgler...with sack of about 30 home made hamburgers held over my shoulder.

Elvis
11-01-03, 11:37 AM
Must've been a wild night. I don't remember much. When I went out to get the paper this morning, look what I found...

Katshot
11-01-03, 03:55 PM
Must've been a wild night. I don't remember much. When I went out to get the paper this morning, look what I found...

LOL!!!! :histeric:
I love it!
Elvis, you having a problem deciding on an avatar, or are you just bored?

davesdeville
11-01-03, 05:00 PM
I was a pirate and I harassed a couple girls I knew talking about their treasure chest and booty. Now I have a sick hango.. uh headache.

Elvis
11-01-03, 07:27 PM
LOL!!!! :histeric:
I love it!
Elvis, you having a problem deciding on an avatar, or are you just bored?

Bored. :p

On the other board I visit we change avatars weekly. It's kind of a competition to see who can come up with the funniest one.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-05-03, 04:23 PM
that pumpkin was hillarious , still laughing

i put on my old miltiary unifrom , my car was a hit , i rigged it to where a skeleton would pop out of the trunk when i hit the remote on the keyfob . i put the candy behind the rear bumper with a moving hand in it , they would lift the lid off the candy jar and id flip the trunk open , lauunching the skeleton/strobelight , sacred the hell out of a few kids and moms