: Howdy from SF bay area, '95 STS/mods

Freep
10-31-03, 01:50 PM
Hello,

I am happy to finally be able to post here. I registered a long time ago but was not able to post anything. I hope to bring some incite into other members problems with their STS god knows I have been through them.

I have a 95 STS, with K&N airbox of course, custom cat-back MagnaFlow with high-flow cat, port and heads work, and 125-shot of NOS, sound system, tint, etc... I have not run it on the strip as of yet, I still need a blow tube off my bottle, they wont let me run without it.

I have replaced almost everything besides the main motor and heads. Steering pump, rack and pinion, new tranny, wheel hubs, all hoses, all electrical cables, new starter, I can go on. I bought the car in an auction for only $6k. Didnít know what I was getting into until it was too late. I think the car was used as a company car and abused. Well, after sinking a small fortune in fixing it, I was stuck. So, I figured might as well fix it up nice since I already put over $10k into it for repairs.

I am 6'6" so the car suits me too, easy to get in and out of as well as taking my other big friends out on the town. Glad to be part of the forums for once, looking forward to meeting you all.

Regards,
Freep

the Sandman
10-31-03, 01:57 PM
Hey Freep - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Sorry you had so much trouble getting registered here - was it a problem with the email confirmation system? Anyhow, glad you made it here now. Your STS sounds very interesting - let us know how she runs on the track. Bet she's prettty fast...got any pictures?

Thanks for registering!

Freep
10-31-03, 02:04 PM
Hey Freep - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Sorry you had so much trouble getting registered here - was it a problem with the email confirmation system? Anyhow, glad you made it here now. Your STS sounds very interesting - let us know how she runs on the track. Bet she's prettty fast...got any pictures?

Thanks for registering!

Thanks Sandman!

I registered and then tried the confirm process of clicking the link and it never authorized me. But, just recently I received another email stating that my account is in limbo with a link to complete the process and here I am.

I do plan to get pics for everyone and even some vids. She runs more like a blown Camero and sounds like it, but smooth at cruising speed. Glad to be part of the Cadillac forum family :).