: CadillacForums.com recommended by tirerack.com

powerglide
06-15-05, 12:31 PM
So I wrote the folks at tirerack about sizes that would work for my car.

They wrote me back with some legalese about why they reccomend going with the OEM specs etc etc then wrote;

""If you would like to run custom fit, I would recommend checking with one of the internet forums for your car.
An internet forum is an online club where owners and fans of a particular vehicle can share information about problems, modifications, upgrades etc. I would recommend going to one of the below forums, registering to the forum and searching the forum to see if anyone has tried running this size. If you can't find the information by searching you, then you can post your own question on the forum.

I suggest starting at the below forums:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/index.php

Thank you.

Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 10:41 AM

slk230mb
06-15-05, 12:41 PM
Cool, I guess.

addison_ii
06-15-05, 12:44 PM
Hey that's pretty sweet. I can see it now, Superbowl 2007, first commercial what do you see: An ad spot for Cadillac Forums. Then next total cadillac world domination.(*realizes he's too hyped and puts the Red Bull down*)

slk230mb
06-15-05, 12:49 PM
Hey that's pretty sweet. I can see it now, Superbowl 2007, first commercial what do you see: An ad spot for Cadillac Forums. Then next total cadillac world domination.(*realizes he's too hyped and puts the Red Bull down*)

Don't put the red bull down, just take out the vodka bottle...lol... :drinker

BeelzeBob
06-15-05, 01:07 PM
Hey, that's actually very cool. Thanks for sharing this powerglide. It's nice to see we're recognized as the place to go for Cadillac discussion online!

powerglide
06-15-05, 01:16 PM
Hey, that's actually very cool. Thanks for sharing this powerglide. It's nice to see we're recognized as the place to go for Cadillac discussion online!

No problem...I thought it was very cool too.
Since it looks like an unsolicited endorsement, makes it even better!

Elvis
06-15-05, 04:01 PM
That's huge. congrats, Sal!

D148L0
06-15-05, 04:05 PM
Hooray! :thumbsup:

Jesda
06-15-05, 04:09 PM
The home for all Cadillacs, right here.

Now someone fix the topic title. :)

powerglide
06-15-05, 04:11 PM
Now someone fix the topic title. :)

LOL!

I didn't even see that......go ahead and fix it if you can :-)

Spyder
06-15-05, 04:34 PM
Don't put the red bull down, just take out the vodka bottle...lol... :drinker
Naaahhhhhhhhhh, Jaegermeister is MUCH better with redbull... heehee... :D

And what is this about fixing the title...I think I'm missing something here, or it was already fixed?

Spyder
06-15-05, 04:35 PM
oh wait...on second thought, I'm an idiot...I see now what is wrong with it...

TomDeville
06-16-05, 02:10 AM
Double D's only look good on gals. :coolgleam

Boombotz
06-16-05, 11:39 PM
:yeah: :D