: Neat web site

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-05, 10:58 PM
http://adtunes.com

ever wonder what the song was int he new H3 commerical as the guy and his girl are 4 wheeleing ? it in there ...

D148L0
06-15-05, 09:20 AM
That is a really useful website. I have obtained lots of info form there.

Ralph
06-15-05, 09:43 PM
Oh thanks! NOW I find out about calcium preventing PMS!!!! :histeric: :thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
06-15-05, 09:51 PM
Oh thanks! NOW I find out about calcium preventing PMS!!!! :histeric: :thumbsup:
acutally PMS is a old wives tale ....

honestly there is no such thing .....in fact that sort of thing doesnt just happen once a month , no it happens without warning whenever and whereever its most inconvient for anything with testicles :histeric:

Ralph
06-15-05, 09:57 PM
OMG!! Look what I found!

http://www.bps.org.uk/media-centre/press-releases/releases$/division-of-health-psychology/can-men-get-pms.cfm

Division of Health Psychology

Author: BPS press office, tel: 0116 252 9500 or email press.office@bps.org.uk

Date:
17 September 2004 << back to listing

Men suffer from `pre-menstrual symptoms' just as much as women but they assign these symptoms to other origins.

This is the conclusion of a study by Dr Aimee Aubeeluck of the University of Derby. She presented her findings on Friday 10 September 2004, at the British Psychological Society's Division of Health Psychology Annual Conference, hosted by Queen Margaret University College and taking place at Pollock Halls in Edinburgh.

Dr Aubeeluck matched 50 men and 50 women for age and then asked them to complete questions relating to symptoms usually attributed to the menstrual cycle - pain, loss of concentration, mood changes, and changes to behaviour over a month.

She was surprised to find that the symptoms were as frequent in men, if not more frequently found in men, though the men didn't attribute them to periods, but to other causes.

Two possible explanations of this finding are suggested. One is that women do not suffer from premenstrual problems at all, its just we suggest that these symptoms are due to PMT. The other is that these symptoms occur in men and women as part of some other, as yet unknown, condition.

Dr Aubeeluck said: "This study is very exciting as it not only raises issues in terms of health implications for women who find themselves stereotyped as having PMS but also for men who may be suffering from cyclical changes that are left undiagnosed or untreated due to a lack of recognition."

Ref: PR676

Of course a woman wrote that. :p

http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi/48b_dating_girl.html

Elvis
06-15-05, 10:12 PM
I've known that for years. I get b!tchy about every 3 months.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-15-05, 10:26 PM
I've known that for years. I get b!tchy about every 3 months.
your lucky.... im bitchy every 3 minutes .....

but i got my reasons ....that wonderful new job sucks , yesterday my boss was drinking (smelled it on his breath),monday he was late,saturday he didnt show up.... today he made a bed in the back and slept most of the day ....

meanwhile i dont get breaks or lunch and job my ass off leanring by the seat of my pants ....

2 weeks till im able ot get paid , so thats 2 months without pay...

Im real ****ing impressed ...

im getting out of this damned hole , even if i have to keep clawing my way out millimeter by millimeter

D148L0
06-16-05, 09:54 AM

but i got my reasons ....that wonderful new job sucks , yesterday my boss was drinking (smelled it on his breath),monday he was late,saturday he didnt show up.... today he made a bed in the back and slept most of the day ....

meanwhile i dont get breaks or lunch and job my ass off leanring by the seat of my pants ....

im getting out of this damned hole , even if i have to keep clawing my way out millimeter by millimeter
Dude, don't see it as "my job sucks", but as "hey, this place is going to need a new manager soon since this morAn is gonna get fired. If I make the right moves, that could be me".
Come on man, you could even help him out... :sneaky:

Boombotz
06-16-05, 10:05 AM

im getting out of this damned hole , even if i have to keep clawing my way out millimeter by millimeter]

O.K. Stoney, I was going to argue about the P.M.S. thing, but due to your bad day I'll just leave it alone looks like you got the b****ing thing down for the both of us. BTW it's the wife if you didn't know.;)

Stoneage_Caddy
06-16-05, 03:07 PM
Dude, don't see it as "my job sucks", but as "hey, this place is going to need a new manager soon since this morAn is gonna get fired. If I make the right moves, that could be me".
Come on man, you could even help him out... :sneaky:
diablo ...how did you figure out my plan ?

i hatched it yesterday while the boss was sleeping ....patton wasnt the only great stradegest of our time ....

I call it "Plan Cockroach" where in the end i will be the only "survivor" ....

Its rather simple , i dont do anything but what im supposed to ....and i let him self destruct ....somehow our regional manager knows about yesterday so my plan may work sooner than expected ...

For now i will just hide from mrs boombotz .....

Ralph
06-16-05, 05:36 PM
]

O.K. Stoney, I was going to argue about the P.M.S. thing, BTW it's the wife if you didn't know.;)

Then you must have appreciated my above post. :thumbsup: Be sure to show Boomer when he is cranky. :thumbsup: :sneaky:

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:06 PM
I did like that post very much. Though I can really say for myself that I don't get to bitchy. The thing I like the most was about the chocolate. My husband can always tell when it's around that time because out come the oreo's and request for him to pick up a pint of dove on the way home.Oh My Goodness has any one else had that ice cream it is soooooo good.:worship: I also have to say men must get PMS or something just look at Stoney last night and all his bitching (ha-ha).:tease:

Stoneage_Caddy
06-16-05, 09:09 PM
I just peed my Manpax over that right there ....

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:12 PM
LOL... that was very good.:histeric:Oh wait since it's your time of the month I should be more sympathetic. How was your day at work today? I really hope it was better than yesterday. I hate to see you work so hard while other people are being lazy. There how did I do?:histeric:

Ralph
06-16-05, 09:14 PM
LOL! Yup, choclate is a good sex substitute, supposedly releasing the same endorphins or something.... :hide:

Damn I'm getting fat!!! :mad:

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:18 PM
LOL! Yup, choclate is a good sex substitute, supposedly releasing the same endorphins or something.... :hide:

Damn I'm getting fat!!! :mad:

O.K. now lets not get crazy. There is nothing that comes close to replacing those feelings. Which I guess you know if you keep eating the chocolate and are getting fat. Otherwise, you know there would always the be a point you would set the spoon down and would be satisfied.

Ralph
06-16-05, 09:29 PM
O.K. now lets not get crazy. There is nothing that comes close to replacing those feelings. Which I guess you know if you keep eating the chocolate and are getting fat. Otherwise, you know there would always the be a point you would set the spoon down and would be satisfied.

LOL!!

Look at this!!

http://www.lovingyourcurves.com/YouKnowYouShouldnt.html

"Go ahead. Even the smell of it can have the chemical effect of raising your levels of Immunoglobulin A in the immune system, and this helps protect against respiratory problems.

The Cocoa bean, native to Latin America which is the most important ingredient of chocolate was known and used by the Aztecs to treat depression and low sex-drive! Casanova is reputed to have drunk cocoa as his bedtime drink, perhaps because the cocoa contains traces of pheylethylamine (a natural amphetamine released during lovemaking) and theobromine a stimulant!"

I have a nice "warm inner glow." :p

http://www.chocolate.org/

Like other palatable sweet foods, consumption of chocolate triggers the release of endorphins, the body's endogenous opiates. Enhanced endorphin-release reduces the chocolate-eater's sensitivity to pain. Endorphins probably contribute to the warm inner glow induced in susceptible chocaholics.

Excuse me while I run to the store to get a Kit Kat. ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
06-16-05, 09:32 PM
LOL... that was very good.:histeric:Oh wait since it's your time of the month I should be more sympathetic. How was your day at work today? I really hope it was better than yesterday. I hate to see you work so hard while other people are being lazy. There how did I do?:histeric:
today went much beatter ....for once ...i think everything will end p being ok....just gonna be a rough go of it for now ...

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:32 PM
LOL!!

Look at this!!

http://www.lovingyourcurves.com/YouKnowYouShouldnt.html

"Go ahead. Even the smell of it can have the chemical effect of raising your levels of Immunoglobulin A in the immune system, and this helps protect against respiratory problems.

The Cocoa bean, native to Latin America which is the most important ingredient of chocolate was known and used by the Aztecs to treat depression and low sex-drive! Casanova is reputed to have drunk cocoa as his bedtime drink, perhaps because the cocoa contains traces of pheylethylamine (a natural amphetamine released during lovemaking) and theobromine a stimulant!"

I have a nice "warm inner glow." :p

http://www.chocolate.org/

Like other palatable sweet foods, consumption of chocolate triggers the release of endorphins, the body's endogenous opiates. Enhanced endorphin-release reduces the chocolate-eater's sensitivity to pain. Endorphins probably contribute to the warm inner glow induced in susceptible chocaholics.

Oh Damn now I have to admit why I like chocolate so much :histeric: . Why did you have to go putting up the facts to back up your comment? Couldn't you just let me think I was right?:crying2:

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:34 PM
today went much beatter ....for once ...i think everything will end p being ok....just gonna be a rough go of it for now ...

OK thats great. You hang in there. I hope my asking made you feel a little better. ;)

Ralph
06-16-05, 09:37 PM
Couldn't you just let me think I was right?:crying2:

Sorry, bad habit. Being the only defenceless, polite, helpless Canuck on here dealing with all the angry Americans, it's just a hair trigger reaction sometimes. ;) :hide:

:sneaky:

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:38 PM
Excuse me while I run to the store to get a Kit Kat. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ok... my hubby is working late tonight you'll have to excuse me while I go get that Dove mint chip out of the freezer.

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:40 PM
Sorry, bad habit. Being the only defenceless, polite, helpless Canuck on here dealing with all the angry Americans, it's just a hair trigger reaction sometimes. ;) :hide:

:sneaky:

Well I'll let it slide this time, because I got my choclate now I feel a lot better. My feelings are healing with every spoonful.

Ralph
06-16-05, 09:40 PM

Ok... my hubby is working late tonight you'll have to excuse me while I go get that Dove mint chip out of the freezer.[/QUOTE]

I'm betting that beautiful Escalade has EVERYTHING but a fridge in it! Or does it have a little fridge :confused: ;)

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:43 PM
Ok... my hubby is working late tonight you'll have to excuse me while I go get that Dove mint chip out of the freezer.

I'm betting that beautiful Escalade has EVERYTHING but a fridge in it! Or does it have a little fridge :confused: ;)[/QUOTE]

No, but you know what? I was in Walmart today and they sell one for like $40. it was really pretty nice. Great to keep the babies bottles in. Really think I might go back and pick it up. Plus, being that I live in Florida it would be a great place to keep a candy bar for those wonderful cravings.

Ralph
06-16-05, 09:48 PM
I'm betting that beautiful Escalade has EVERYTHING but a fridge in it! Or does it have a little fridge :confused: ;)

No, but you know what? I was in Walmart today and they sell one for like $40. it was really pretty nice. Great to keep the babies bottles in. Really think I might go back and pick it up. Plus, being that I live in Florida it would be a great place to keep a candy bar for those wonderful cravings.[/QUOTE]

Yup, there ya go. ;) I can't remember which new car article I read the other day, but it seems as though more and more vehicles are offerring these little fridges in them. I know it's an option on the large Volvo sedan, and it resides in between the back seats.

Where would you put it in the vehicle? If someone saw it in plain site, well.....you have to think of those dirty car theives too I suppose...

p.s. I'm not sure what happened to our quotes above, LOL, but they are all mixed up. :yup:

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:50 PM
I would put it right under the babies carseat. Mr. Octopus could look after it. I really would hope that thieves would go after my rims and TV's before they went after a fridge from Walmart.:D

Yhea I notice the whole mix up,but figured what the hell I'm not PMSing who cares.:histeric:

Boombotz
06-16-05, 09:55 PM
Hey Stoney sorry we completly went off topic.:hide:

Ralph
06-16-05, 09:55 PM
I would put it right under the babies carseat. Mr. Octopus could look after it. I really would hope that thieves would go after my rims and TV's before they went after a fridge from Walmart.:D

The rims are too jagged, so they would just cut their hands on them. ;) The rims are safe. :p You could always sleep in that thing, to prevent theft. I think a dog would be the best theft prevention, but that would only work when Spot is out for a family outing. :cat:

Hopefully you have a garage.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-16-05, 09:56 PM
its ok ive been doing lines of midol ...

Ralph
06-16-05, 09:57 PM

Stoney doesn't care. :D

:canttalk:

Boombotz
06-16-05, 10:02 PM
The rims are too jagged, so they would just cut their hands on them. ;) The rims are safe. :p You could always sleep in that thing, to prevent theft. I think a dog would be the best theft prevention, but that would only work when Spot is out for a family outing. :cat:

Hopefully you have a garage.

Oh wait, You don't know Mr.Octopus let me formally introduce you. Be careful he's fierce. http://cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10540