: This is a long-shot, just maybe...

Dejavu0187
06-14-05, 03:53 PM
Are there any ECU upgrades fuel management anything. I want power(supercharger.. LOL) but the ecu will stop me. If not, can a LT1 fit??? I feel stupid asking these questions, but I can have a dream right?

mcowden
06-14-05, 04:04 PM
There are no PCM upgrades for you on OBD-II (post-1995) cars. I think the general consensus is that a high-flow exhaust system is one of the very few things you can do to squeeze performance out of it, at least until aftermarket PCMs or OBD-II modifications are available. So far, there isn't much of a market for it, so the manufacturers just haven't done it. User eldorado1 uses an aftermarket PCM and he may chime in here, and several people have installed nitrous systems. Use the search feature above to look for this stuff and you'll find lots of information. This subject has been covered many times.

Spyder
06-14-05, 05:28 PM
We always say that there is very little market for a PCM or OBDII modification, but judging from this forum and others, I'd say there would be a HUGE market for it...Lots of untapped money to be made there, I would think... ...

davesdeville
06-15-05, 02:14 AM
Uh guys, he has a 95. That's OBDI. Fastchip and domestic performance have chips for your car so they can be reprogrammed. I don't really believe in chips though unless you have something that requires it like a SC. I'm going with a wet nitrous kit or perhaps direct port.