: maggie

lasstss
06-14-05, 03:31 PM
Juan mo time.

Well, the mag is on order. I saw and heard one at the local cruise last saturday and decided to jump on the wagon..:bonkers:

urbanski
06-14-05, 03:36 PM
lol :cheers:

lawfive
06-14-05, 03:38 PM
Blow, baby, blow!

lawfive
06-14-05, 03:39 PM
Ugh, that line looks really bad right under Michael Jackson...

CVP33
06-14-05, 07:41 PM
Hmm. I wonder if two guys could install two maggies in one weekend with a case of beer. Hmm. I wonder.

Florian
06-14-05, 07:43 PM
2 guys, 1 Saturday....1 case of beer...been there done that.

F

GT04CTS-V
06-14-05, 07:47 PM
Hey lasstss, When the Maggie arrives give me a call. I'll bring my car over so you can install it for me. Thanks....

:shhh:

wildwhl
06-14-05, 09:53 PM
CVP33 -

Yes, yes, and a resounding yes. But make it good beer...and get some hoagies beforehand.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that two maggie's in one weekend (provided space is there) can be done.

lasstss -

I don't know if it is my lack of sleep, sheer enjoyment of my maggie'd V, or just stupidity, but I can't figure out what's going on here for sure.

If you're about to get off the wagon for the maggie, I highly recommend you do not. You are a true V afficiando(sp?) and if anyone deservies a maggie, it is you. Besides, I have it on great authority that Urby chickened out, couldn't make "time" for it :sneaky:

CVP33
06-14-05, 09:57 PM
I can assure you that lasstss is IN and I'm a definite maybe again. Now that my V has held together for a month straight I'm feeling mod' fever again. :lildevil:

wildwhl
06-14-05, 10:02 PM
CVP33 -

I'll say this off the record, at an on the record forum :bouncy:

My diff has seen WAY MORE F'ing ABUSE since the Maggie then the two prior. I have hooked up HARD in 2nd gear with hot F1's on hot pavement - and not even a whimp...errrr....whine yet (4,000+ miles).

Don't be afraid, but do drive smartly, and I promise you will not regret the maggie. I would NEVER go back. (that's a period)

lasstss
06-14-05, 10:38 PM
Oh Its ordered alright. Just waiting for one guy (who started the whole thing) to deficate or abdicate!. This way I can install it on his car and learn from the experiance. Then I will be an expert.:sneaky:

I think I am going to get the new diff first. I got the OK from the dealer last week.

heavymetals
06-15-05, 12:31 AM
Polished or unpolished?

Your gonna love it but hate the mileage.:bonkers:

I still don't regret it though.:lildevil:

What a hoot!:)

lasstss
06-15-05, 09:36 AM
Polished or unpolished?

Your gonna love it but hate the mileage.:bonkers:

I still don't regret it though.:lildevil:

What a hoot!:)

Unpolished, Im not paying a grand for a buff job...:D

trukk
06-15-05, 11:39 AM
Oh Its ordered alright. Just waiting for one guy (who started the whole thing) to deficate or abdicate!. This way I can install it on his car and learn from the experiance. Then I will be an expert.:sneaky:

I think I am going to get the new diff first. I got the OK from the dealer last week.

Hmm, which dealer?

Also are you doing the install? Or ahving someone lese do it?

Finally what are you going to do about the tune?

-Chris

jim mitchell
06-15-05, 05:26 PM
Juan mo time.

Well, the mag is on order. I saw and heard one at the local cruise last saturday and decided to jump on the wagon..:bonkers:

Likewise Marty...ordered mine Monday evening...Tony says "may ship this week."

lasstss
06-15-05, 05:40 PM
Hmm, which dealer?

Also are you doing the install? Or ahving someone lese do it?

Finally what are you going to do about the tune?

-Chris

I will be installing this bad boy myself. I have done more complicated things for sure. Magnussen sends a downloadable program with the unit based on your mods. Its not 100% as Im sure each car can be tweaked but its close based on their experiance with these installations on stock vehicles.

nukeduster
06-15-05, 06:08 PM
just curious, how much is everyone paying for their maggies, installed or otherwise? just wondering what kind of prices are out there.