Cadillac Owners Forum banner
906 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  CADDYBLACK99 
#1 ·
Hey guys (and girls) I'm a UK owner, ive owned a few 'lacs and a Lincoln, I have two caddys running at the moment, my own brand new (i love it so much) Escalade ESV Platinum, and my wife drives a 2004 Deville, i love my caddys, i also run a few other cars also, a 1999 Vauxhall Vectra, a 2002 Range Rover, a 1997 BMW 540i and my son has a 2003 Vauxhall Corsa (working him into buyng an STS or Eldo) anyway, i talked in other forums before i introduced myself on here ( i guess i got so excited finding other 'lac owners) I get alot of questions from people in the UK as to why i have and have had caddys, my answer "i love them" anyway, this is me. I beleive i spoken to some of you guys already

#10 ·
Welcome!

Thanks for joining the forum! We have many members across-the-pond, it's always nice to hear from you! I give the same answer "love'em" when people ask why. I always say "...go test drive one for yourself...there is no going back!" Good luck
:welcome:
Paul

#11 ·
i would like to be able to say the test drive part here one day, but yes, once u have one youre addicted, a string of a few now and my sons now hooked! i've never met another uk owner, ive seen a couple caddys driving around, but they never had a reason to stop, as i wasnt using mine at the time

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.