: Please need pics of fuel filler door lock system on 94-96 fleetwood.

ocjmakaveli
06-12-05, 03:02 AM
I am in need of some pics of a fuel filler lock system on a 94-96 fleetwood I need one pic of the license plate down and 2 pics of the interior trunk with the grey interior pulled down so i can see how the motor is and where the wires go to.

Also if anyone can tell me where would be the nearest location I can connect the 2 wires for the lock motor they should be connected with the door lock switch wires but I'm wondering if there are any wires near the trunk or did the caddys with the fuel lock system have 2 special wires routed to the back?

I can post a diagram if needed.

Thanks for any help.

ps: i just recently received mine which i purchased for $100 online but i dont have any pics of the system installed.

ocjmakaveli
06-12-05, 04:38 PM
I'll send $5 by paypal only to the first person who posts the needed pics of this setup.

I need them today I would like to get this out of the way today that I have some spare time.

N0DIH
06-13-05, 12:58 PM
Attached are some picts. Let me know if you need better ones!

ocjmakaveli
06-13-05, 05:41 PM
Those are really great pictures the only other thing i've been wondering about is where does the cable go through to get to the outside of the car because my system has a grommet but I can't figure out where it should go through so that the cable can go to the outside in order to attach it near the license plate so that the little latch grabs onto the license plate.

my caddys trunk is sealed so im thinking ill have to drill a hole but I'd like to make it as close to factory looking as possible.

if you could take 1 more pic of where the black cable goes through the trunk from the inside that's all i would need to finish my installation.

Thanks very much for such a quick post I don't think I could have installed it without those pics.

carguy16
06-13-05, 07:31 PM
Speaking of this topic, my look doesnt work either, its the motor thats dead? The lock in the trunk will lock and un-lock, you can move it by hand, but the lock that goes to the filler door is broke.
Those are really great pictures the only other thing i've been wondering about is where does the cable go through to get to the outside of the car because my system has a grommet but I can't figure out where it should go through so that the cable can go to the outside in order to attach it near the license plate so that the little latch grabs onto the license plate.

my caddys trunk is sealed so im thinking ill have to drill a hole but I'd like to make it as close to factory looking as possible.

if you could take 1 more pic of where the black cable goes through the trunk from the inside that's all i would need to finish my installation.

Thanks very much for such a quick post I don't think I could have installed it without those pics.

N0DIH
06-13-05, 08:32 PM
How is this? The flash didn't go off on the inside, and it was bright outside. I tweaked it brighter for you. Let me know if this is good.