: Now, Introducing...... ME!

1dvs-Deville
10-30-03, 02:22 PM
How's it going fellow caddy lovers, My names Jason Lee, 24 Years old and I'm from The coast of NC, I just recently got my first Cadillac this monday, it's a 93 Sedan Deville, two tone tan and brown dash. as far as the exterior color I honestly don't have a clue what it's called, like tanish/pale metallic gold maybe one of you can help me out, but never the less I Love it, It only took me the drive home to understand why people love these piece of american luxury art work, well hope to get to know you all a little better, and help to further expand this community. (i'll get some pics of it when i can)

:mad:1 DVS Deville:mad:

the Sandman
10-30-03, 02:45 PM
Hey Jason - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Congratulations on your first Caddy. I'm sure someone will come along who knows the color.

Thanks for registering! BTW, when are you moving to Florida? - we have a pretty strong contingent down here.

1dvs-Deville
10-30-03, 02:57 PM
Hi, and thanks for the welcome,

I'm heading that way just a day or so after Christmas, How's Tampa, I've spent many a night in Ybor lol, Use to live in Clearwater before I move here and got stuck hehe, and my brother still does live there, so i'll be travelling to tampa/clearwater on a regular I'm sure.

AirJigga25
10-31-03, 12:41 AM
Hi, and thanks for the welcome,

I'm heading that way just a day or so after Christmas, How's Tampa, I've spent many a night in Ybor lol, Use to live in Clearwater before I move here and got stuck hehe, and my brother still does live there, so i'll be travelling to tampa/clearwater on a regular I'm sure.

Congratulations on the new ride...I hope you love it. Make sure to do as much preventive maintenance as possible and always keep it in top form.

Have fun.;)

Ralph
11-12-03, 03:07 AM
Hi Dude, nice ride, and style. Jason Lee.......you got the same name as that actor on the movie Stealing Harvard.